april 7th

Options
Good morning everyone! Who else is shredding today? I just completed my workout. I'm pretty exhausted. I need to watch my protein intake today.

Yesterday I started an experiment. I gave up wheat - this includes whole wheat as well. I want to try it for 21 days to see if my belly will shrink. Because no matter what I do it never seems to get smaller. My thighs do, my hips do but my stomach - never. This is frustrating because pictures always show me progress but I feel like I'm never able to wear jeans a size smaller because my stomach stays app. the same. I bought almond flour, coconut flour and rice flour to have some alternatives.

My arm biceps is getting more and more visible. The left one more than the right. Maybe thats because my left arm struggles more. Anyway, it's nice to see it in the mirror :)

Replies

• Naamah18
    Naamah18 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm still shredding! Today was Day 1 of Level 3 for me. I have to say I agree with other folks in this group who said that they like this better than Level 2. I didn't seem to bother my ankle or knee as much and I found some of the moves - dare I say it - kinda fun.

Sleepless, good luck with your no wheat experiment.
  • Mrsjaybob
    Mrsjaybob Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! I finished! He 30 Day Shred has been a great challenge and an even greater motivator for me! I am so proud of myself for sticking with it and never skipping a day. That's right 30 consecutive days with at least one workout, for about to weeks I was doing two workouts a day (elliptical climber every morning, 30DS each afternoon.) I will post results and photos after I feel like I've recovered from a weekend away with mr. wonderful. HUGE steak dinner last night and Perkins for brunch today, oh the guilty pleasures! Thanks all for your encouragement and support!