30 Day Shred Level 3 Result (photos)

Options
I am super happy to report that I've completed 30 Day Shred (7 days ago actually). Even though the changes in my shape became less dramatic after Level 1, I am extremely satisfied with the final result. The most noticeable difference is definitely on the top of my body, but I think my legs are in a much better shape as well. In fact, while I look pretty much the same after Level 3 as I did after Level 2, I think that my saddlebags situation has somewhat improved. I've lost the total of 5.5 pounds since beginning the workout. Judging from my pics, however, I am fairly certain that if I hadn't gained some muscles the number would have been more impressive. The best part, of course, is that the transformation I’ve seen does not end with looks: I feel stronger than I have ever had and have seen an absolutely amazing improvement in my endurance. While I still have a long way to go before I actually start enjoying this type of exercise, I am at a point when I no longer hate it, which is more than I could have asked for.

Thanks everyone for your support!

You can see before and after photos here: http://votavitamea.com/2013/04/07/30-ds-days-25-30/

Replies

• AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Big congrats, you've worked hard and got great results. Unfortunately I couldn't get the link for the pics to work though.
  • CrimeanGurl
    CrimeanGurl Posts: 103
    Options
    Big congrats, you've worked hard and got great results. Unfortunately I couldn't get the link for the pics to work though.

Thank!
    Hmm...that's strange! It works just fine on my computer.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    The link works for me! Congratulations on completing the Shred! I can see a difference in your shoulders and your legs as well. But I think that the effect would be much more visible if you would put just the before and after pic beside each other!