To the next 4 week challenge

Options
jess_goobie
jess_goobie Posts: 133 Member
Are we going to start up and continue the 4 week challenge another 4 weeks?

Replies

• mjhorner96
    Options
    We definitely could...and maybe add something to it. Say eating 5 F/V a day or whatever seems to be the weakest "strength" for someone. Maybe it's increasing water or decreasing sugar or what have you.

Just a thought! :)
  • Gracie430
    Gracie430 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me. It will be great keeping up with the same people for another 4 weeks.:smile:
  • 1tiamat
    1tiamat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing and found a group that is doing a challenge until october to try and lose 30 lbs or so. It would be great to have a long term push like that.

I'll be tagging along I still have some calories to burn. :)
  • jess_goobie
    jess_goobie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    it really keeps me motivated to eat good and work out. Not wanting to have a + lb but to keep going -lb each week
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am definitely down for another challenge. I did not meet this goal, but i plan on meeting the next one.
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'd be down. I was doing great until last week!!! (which caused a 4 lb gain..wtf) definitely down to achieve my goals next time.
  • LydiaShackelford
    LydiaShackelford Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'd be down. I was doing great until last week!!! (which caused a 4 lb gain..wtf) definitely down to achieve my goals next time.

It's probably just water weight. It's hard to gain four pounds of actual fat/weight in a week! I promise. You're just holding onto some junk. Flush it out! Get that water flowing! :)
  • LydiaShackelford
    LydiaShackelford Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm down for another four weeks! We can all do this!!!
  • georgiathick
    georgiathick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to keep going with the challange. I feel bad because I missed 1 or 2 of the weigh ins. I am still losing the weight just feel like I am slipping in the gung ho department. But with help I can find my way back.
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    To the next 4 weeks and beyond!
  • helliem63
    helliem63 Posts: 40
    Options
    I would love to join another challenge. Helps staying motivated!!!
  • marksvizz
    marksvizz Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm down for another 4 weeks!
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Can we do four more weeks, but have challenges each week?
    -exercise so many minutes, eat so many freggies, etc?
  • sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    lets do it!
  • Gracie430
    Gracie430 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of adding simple challenges. It will keep me checking in to find out what the challenge is. And just checking in helps keep me motivated. Who will post the challenges?