April 10th Challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    For lunch I tried ground turkey meat for the 1st time & I couldn't even tell the difference! WIN!

Also I walked 2.5 miles & swam 10 laps tonight!
  • theparnellssean
    theparnellssean Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Today was my 12.5 hour day at work so I just got off and cooking is not on my list of things to do. So I think I will have a tuna fish sandwich with light mayo on wheat bread and some chicken noodle soup. Right now I am just thinking what is fast so that I can go to sleep. Kids and hubby already ate and of course it involved shells and cheese (my kids favorite).

I did walk 8 miles today at work....does that count toward the bonus.
    Yes it does count nice job
  • cbo1o
    cbo1o Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I made wheat angel hair pasta with spicy tomato basil sauce and turkey meatballs for dinner last night. Team aprile
  • lveh8lve
    lveh8lve Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Didn't realize had to post here. It's confusing between messaging and posting!

I always eat healthy. I have a meal planning service called the fresh 20. Based on all natural, non processed foods and each portion is around 500 calories. I made shrimp fettuccini Alfredo!! It was 511 calories and yummy!!

I also did 3.5 miles!
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Will post with cap. farm wife as well. Spaghetti squash, 97 percent lean ground beef, and a spicey arribiata sauce with homeade pesto from my herb planters last year. Frozen home grown blackberries (frozen from last years patch) served over honey greek yougart with a sprinkle of stevia and sliced almonds.

Reported that she also did squats!! Yay!
  • trh160
    trh160 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I grilled steak with peppers & onions. Also tried broiling baby kale with fresh garlic & olive oil.
  • theparnellslisa
    theparnellslisa Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Today was my 12.5 hour day at work so I just got off and cooking is not on my list of things to do. So I think I will have a tuna fish sandwich with light mayo on wheat bread and some chicken noodle soup. Right now I am just thinking what is fast so that I can go to sleep. Kids and hubby already ate and of course it involved shells and cheese (my kids favorite).

I did walk 8 miles today at work....does that count toward the bonus.

Yes that definitely counts, great job!!