Tuesday 9th April - Where are our members???

Options
tresmommy86
tresmommy86 Posts: 94 Member
Hey peeps,

This challenge is going really well and I've been losing weight by eating this way and exercising consistantly.

But, just to wake everyone up...where are our group members?? This group has like 70 people joined but only the same handful comment on the posts. We joined this group to motivate ourselves and others and also to be held accountable. What's the deal?

Replies

• raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Got to bow today out. Meet a friend for lunch no holds barred. Good thing is I couldn't et as much as I used to. 9 days junk free start again tomorrow
  • princessnik7
    princessnik7 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm doing well, Just started my 21 days Monday since I was off work for spring break last week.
  • mariaseychelles
    mariaseychelles Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm doing well, Just started my 21 days Monday since I was off work for spring break last week.
    Wish it goes wonderful!:)so far so good for us!u can also do this
  • mariaseychelles
    mariaseychelles Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey peeps,

This challenge is going really well and I've been losing weight by eating this way and exercising consistantly.

But, just to wake everyone up...where are our group members?? This group has like 70 people joined but only the same handful comment on the posts. We joined this group to motivate ourselves and others and also to be held accountable. What's the deal?
    Girl so happy to hear u r losing weight by eating right and exercising!!i also feel great cause same happening to me.