Vegan? Vegetarian?

For any of you weight loss clients out there who have worked with a personal trainer and/or nutrition coach, the words, "Eat more protein and less carbs" are probably very familiar to you.

I have been coaching clients to eat this way for years and I have watched them lose a lot of excess body fat in the process.

It is a proven way to transform your body from flabby to firm in record time. That being said, it is certainly NOT the only way.

Once in a while I come across someone who is looking for fat loss results but does not eat meat or fish or eggs (the main source of protein in the above mentioned diet). I must admit, I am at a bit of a loss when it comes to this type of client.

Luckily, I have Andree. For those of you who don't know her, Andree is a trainer here at Refine and has been a Vegan for a lot of years (10 I think? Maybe more?). She's lean, she's strong, she's healthy, and she can probably help any of you out there who are looking to achieve great results without all the (animal) protein.

If you have any questions regarding this topic, you can become friends with Andree right here on myfitnesspal. Just send her a friend request @ AndreeSilcock or just post a question for her right here on our message board and she'll be more than happy to answer them the best she can.

Take advantage!

Yours in health,

Marco Ciotoli, PT director