Bowflex payment plan?

dream_big
dream_big Posts: 75 Member
Anyone know if the bowflex payment plan is any good? Or is it a rip off? I really want the selecttech weights, but really can't afford to shell out that much all at once right now.

Replies

• LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    I really want those weights too!! Have you checked on eBay? I've heard you can get them used online... I don't know about the payment plan.
  • dream_big
    dream_big Posts: 75 Member
    I ordered them with the stand! It's actually free shipping right now which makes a big difference. Only $45 a month, can easily do that. Can't wait till they're here!!!
  • eileenmetz
    eileenmetz Posts: 19 Member
    Where did u order them from? For the 45 per month?
  • sum1serin
    sum1serin Posts: 32 Member
    Amazon if you use their store card you get 6m interest free.... Comes to about $50 a month.... That's where I'm going to do mine at.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    I really want those weights too!! Have you checked on eBay? I've heard you can get them used online... I don't know about the payment plan.
    Trouble is, u less they are local and allow pick up, they are expensive to post out.
  • sum1serin
    sum1serin Posts: 32 Member
    So sad Amazon went up $50 again... boooooooo
  • apittmanrn
    apittmanrn Posts: 200 Member
    I just ordered mine and I think they are interest free for 18 months. I plan on paying mine off in a month or two though. 400 bucks is a big chunk to bite off at one time...