How well is everyone doing? :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Victoriarose96
    Options
    Hi Guys ! Yay great success so far! Ive lost 17 pounds so far, but i need to lose 73 more by the end of November. Do you think I can do it??? Any tips!? Thanks!
  • wnbrice
    wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I have lost 14 pounds but put on a good amount of muscle. So even more fat than that
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Pretty good. I haven't tracked my weight in so many weeks so I couldn't tell you how far down I am but on my ticker it will say I lost 29lbs. Went from 203 (Sept 2012) to 173 (Feb, March?) Not sure. Anyways, I think I'm on track. Way better than I use to be. Defiantly a learning experience for me. Congratulations to everyone and their success!
  • be_patient
    be_patient Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    far out all you guys are doing really well. ive only lost 3 lbs!
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Hey guys :)
    This looked like a fun group.
    I just started Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred today! I'm super excited.
    I'm really hoping to lose 10Lbs before I start school- in May. :heart:
  • kawaii_spn
    kawaii_spn Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've lost 6 lbs but have been stuck there since about Nov! :( I'm hoping good weather this spring/summer will get me more motivated since I prefer to work out outside.
  • filizmcn
    filizmcn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I thought I knew how to use this site properly !!! I have been very lazy to entering my information, I thought I need some motivation to be able to do that! I did not even notice you are all here :) glad to find people that targeting same idea...

I wanted to invite you all squat challenges if you like to join? Just recently started it is 4th day we started on 50 squat and increasing 5 squats a day :))

I also have FB page that we encourage each other ... Let me know if you are interested :)

https://www.facebook.com/TotalBodyTonerHIIT
  • samanthajade124
    samanthajade124 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hey guys :)
    This looked like a fun group.
    I just started Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred today! I'm super excited.
    I'm really hoping to lose 10Lbs before I start school- in May. :heart:

30DS is not focused on losing POUNDS but losing INCHES. it'll probably look like you've lost weight because you're going to be more toned. :)

This is my progress pic, week 1, 6 & 7 with a total weight loss of 16.8lbs so far.. (and week 6 was before day 1 of 30DS and week 7 was after my 7th day of 30DS).. I did day 8 last night. I'm excited for the remaining 22 days :)

1a176da4-0d97-4a9e-852b-395443133022_zps8c29bdd1.jpg