Lengthy plateau, can't seem to break it!

Options
2»

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I have a question regarding the 1500 calories with exercise. I exercise pretty much daily... should I be eating back any of my exercise calories? Or strictly stick to 1500 calories regardless of how much exercise I do? I've read your posts about this topic, but I'm not sure what to do in this case. I guess I'm asking... what exactly are you basing the 1500 calories on and does it or does it not include those burned with exercise?

You do not eat back exercise calories with this model.

We are basing this on the fact that you are not currently losing at your given intake so we are reducing it to attempt to put you in a calorie deficit.

I'm also wondering if you have any suggestions regarding a workout routine/program to follow. You mentioned that the routine I'm following now is not ideal.

The big thing we need right now is for you to stick to your current everything (do not change things at all) and track as accurately as you can at the intake we have listed without changing that intake and without changing your activity to the best of your ability. Then, we can look at what happens and make adjustments when you follow up with us in a couple of weeks.

We had requested a two week follow up so that we could monitor your intake on our April 22nd post and two months went by so we really don't have a good timeline of specifics. Since then, your exercise routine has changed as did your caloric intake, so we'd like to get a concrete set of data to work with moving forward. To be clear, I'm not saying this to lay blame on you as much as I'm saying it to encourage you to follow up in two weeks with an update, stick exactly to our recommendations, track accurately, do not change anything if you can help it, and we will then hopefully have something to go from as far as an adjustment goes.
  • betweenthebirds
    betweenthebirds Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. Starting today with the recommendations. You can lock this thread and I will give you an update in 2 weeks. Thanks.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Locking now. PM one of us when you want to update it.
This discussion has been closed.