Hello Fellow Young People!

Options
Tuesday20
Tuesday20 Posts: 93 Member
Hi!

Im Tuesday, 22 (God I hope I still qualify as a young adult!!). I started MFP only 3 days ago, so still adapting to everything! How is everyone doing? Does it get easier as you go along? (Ive found sticking to targets a bit of a challenge on the days I do only a little exercise!)

Replies

• EloniJayne
    Options
    Hello! of course you're still a young adult! haha. It does get easier once you get into a routine of doing it, and the results keep you motivated :) xx
  • singmyheartout4you
    Options
    Hey there! :) Im also 22. It gets so much easier as you go along! When I started, I couldnt run down my driveway (7 acres), now I can run for five miles non stop. Just dont give up and you'll see the changes :D
  • Gloria_247
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm Gloria and I barley started my page today but I'm excited to have people to relate to, but for some reason i find it hard to believe i will ever have a flat tummy ladies how big were you guys and did you guys ever get that tight stomach after all the work and effort?
  • jdm0804
    jdm0804 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I sure hope that 22 still counts, because I'm 24, and I'm hardly comfortable considering myself an "adult" at all!
  • EloniJayne
    Options
    Just refer to yourself as a 'baby adult' ;) perfect combination of mature and immature! x
  • jdm0804
    Options
    The way I see it, when you start referring to yourself as an adult, other people will expect you to make responsible choices. And who wants that?
  • wnbrice
    wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Well shoot, guess I am the old foggie at 24. Damn kids with your 450 pokemons, back in my day we had 150(151 if your friend had a game shark) and we were damn grateful for it.

Finished insanity

Currently doing p90x and insanity back to back in the morning. I feel bad on the days i dont workout so its nice(way different from when I started)
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    And I totally feel like a youngen. I'm 18. I can say for sure. The journey isn't easy. It has its up and downs but its all worth it in the end. Enjoy the ride. Even the bad days. Do what you can and be good to your body.
    Finished insanity

Currently doing p90x and insanity back to back in the morning. I feel bad on the days i dont workout so its nice(way different from when I started)

YOUR CRAZY MANNNN! LOL I'm currently doing Insanity and I couldn't imagine doing P90X and Insanity back to back. That's f***king insane dude!
  • jdm0804
    Options
    Well shoot, guess I am the old foggie at 24. Damn kids with your 450 pokemons, back in my day we had 150(151 if your friend had a game shark) and we were damn grateful for it.

These kids today don't know how good they have it! We were glad to have those 151! Worst part was when all your friends had Red version, because Charizard is so much cooler than Blastoise, so you could never get all of them...These days you can probably just download them!
  • jelk8881
    jelk8881 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started this. I have already lost 2lb though. I am 24. I was really thin in high school just trying to get rid of all this pregnancy weight I added on. And hopefully get my abs back in the process.
  • Tuesday20
    Tuesday20 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Jigglypuff ... BEST... POKEMON .... EVER!!! I even had the 'shiny' card!! Yeah, coz Im badass!!

*I wanna be the very best
    Like no one ever was...*
  • jdm0804
    Options
    Jigglypuff ... BEST... POKEMON .... EVER!!! I even had the 'shiny' card!! Yeah, coz Im badass!!

Wigglytuff on the other hand...

My lineup was always Charizard, Zapdos, Mewtwo, (Kadabra until I got him), Articuno, Lapras (or Blastoise if I could trade with someone), and Nidoking (I just thought he looked cool)
  • joshuamark92
    Options
    Hey Josh here 21yrs recently joined....cant wait to get rid of all the holiday and lazy fat :) trying to get back into football playing shape!

currently doing the couch to 5k in the morning followed by cardio in the evenings

am actually looking out for an online-workout-buddy :P to set challenges and get some advice (do add if interested )

oh and also currently playing leaf green on an emulator :P