Today I played...

Options

Replies

• Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I put in around 10 hours on Dead island Riptide over the weekend, and another 2-3 hours into Defiance. I loved the original Dead Island, and think I'm liking Riptide even more, and Defiance is just great, if anyone is look for a good MMO online shooter without a monthly fee, you can't go wrong. The Arkfall battles are a blast to be part of, and the story missions are actually not completely horrible, plus it ties back to the TV show with weekly custom missions, which is kind of cool in its own way.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Enjoying Defiance so far (show and game) but haven't been able to put more than a few hours a week into it.
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Skyrim (still - LOL)
    And seriously considering re-picking up DA - never did finish the entire series. I miss that game
  • jyneefur
    jyneefur Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Torchlight 2.. still way more addictive than D3 ever was!
  • Aquarii
    Aquarii Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I played WoW after a 1 month hiatus! Might start leveling a priest alt after I deck him out in +exp gear. Yayyyeeeeyyyeyeyeyeyey. :happy:
  • eyecandyrayce
    eyecandyrayce Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I played WoW. Tonight is raid night in our guild.
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Long time I didn't play anything! live is been crazy for a while! and no time! :'(
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I played Army of Two Devils Cartel with my husband, and didn't completely suck at it.
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Grand theft auto 4 very addicting
  • BaristaX
    BaristaX Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have been playing a lot of Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen on PS3 ever since I picked it up Tuesday

wanted to play the original, but never had time, when I learned about the release of the original + all the dlc and expansion on one disc, I gave in, been having a blast playing it ever since
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Infamous 2...I have had the game for like two years and just started playing it. Pretty fun.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    World of Warcraft (LFR up to Horridon, no trinket, dropped group) Normal ToES.

Neverwinter Nights, until epic crash time.
  • ohenry78
    ohenry78 Posts: 228
    Options
    I have been playing a lot of Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen on PS3 ever since I picked it up Tuesday

wanted to play the original, but never had time, when I learned about the release of the original + all the dlc and expansion on one disc, I gave in, been having a blast playing it ever since

How is that game? I saw kind of mixed reviews on that; on one hand it was a large world and a fun combat system, but it seemed buggy in some spots and repetitive in others.
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Bioshock Infinite, highly addicted!!
  • DoubleClick88
    Options
    SWTOR. My boyfriend, his sister, housemate, and friends have all been on a binge playing. I'm playing a smuggler to add to their jedi overload, because someone has to be the sarcastic one. :P
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    nike+ for kinect and cod:blops2
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Skyrim. Finally starting the Dawnguard DLC.
  • LissaK1981
    LissaK1981 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Got sucked into Uplink. Totally addicting hacker pc game. It really gets your heart going.
  • rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I have a big night of either Skyrim or NWN MMO Beta planned....though I have feeling I'll be playing Skyrim because the xbox allows for my cozy couch.
  • ohenry78
    ohenry78 Posts: 228
    Options
    Still playing Terraria. Got to Hardmode and am working on collecting ALL THE ORES.