Need some Keto friends :)

Options
I've been on Keto for 2 weeks and it has help me control my bad eating habits!!! I plan to transition slowly to Paleo because I realize as an endomorph my body is truly sensitive to carbs. So I need some ideas and support for those who are successfully on Keto, I will kindly return the fav! :)

SW:153
CW:144
GW:135
SBF:14.7%
GBF: 11%

Replies

• Bill_from_Philly
    Options
    I've been on Keto for 2 weeks and it has help me control my bad eating habits!!! I plan to transition slowly to Paleo because I realize as an endomorph my body is truly sensitive to carbs. So I need some ideas and support for those who are successfully on Keto, I will kindly return the fav! :)

SW:153
    CW:144
    GW:135
    SBF:14.7%
    GBF: 11%
    Feel free to add me, been on keto since mid last year, love it and will probably transition to some sort of paleo/keto in about 10 more pounds, I log daily too so you can see my diary for ideas to eat etc.
  • Gene2727
    Gene2727 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :)
  • Stubbula
    Stubbula Posts: 8
    Options
    We have quite a large keto group from the website Reddit. www.reddit.com/r/keto

We also have an MFP group and a thread dedicated to adding friends! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/933149--add-me-mfp-reddit-thread
  • missyyclaire
    missyyclaire Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Glad to have a new friend
  • chirpinggalaxy
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I've been keto since November of last year. I log daily & love our lifestyle!
  • Melfleming1
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I've done low carb for awhile but only on Keto a little over a week.
  • Jasmine_James
    Jasmine_James Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am also pretty new to keto, but have had great success with it during the past couple of months. I eat very clean (not much processed foods -- though I am pro-lacto). I'm more primal than paleo (re: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/whats-the-difference-between-primal-and-paleo/#axzz2QXlZdR3f) but I think keto and clean eating go very nicely together. A lot of what you're avoiding -- breads, grains, etc. -- are neither keto nor paleo/primal.

Good luck! You don't have far to go until you reach goal weight, and I would guess a month or two of keto would definitely get you there. :)
  • sabriienalynn
    sabriienalynn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    STARTING TODAY ! You can add me, ill add you to :)
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add... new to keto as well.. love it!
  • BandB1979
    BandB1979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Send you a request. Any and all please feel free to add me also :)
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    You guys are welcome to add me as well!
  • belizsera
    belizsera Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Everyone here can add me!! :-) I can always use more keto support!
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I log daily, have my diary open to friends, and like a fair bit of interaction with my friends. I'd love to have more keto friends. :flowerforyou:
  • kellydeutsch1
    kellydeutsch1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, but I'd love to have friends! :wink:
  • janetlarose1
    Options
    I'm new as well and am in real need of friends and ideas for food. lol feel free to add me
  • RiesigJay
    RiesigJay Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yup, another keto dieter here. Just started today. Been on and off since 2007.
  • nikifm24
    nikifm24 Posts: 6
    Options
    Been doing Keto for a couple of weeks also! feel free to add me as well :)
  • ElinWest
    ElinWest Posts: 2
    Options
    Me, too! I've been doing Keto for a couple of months now, but I'm new to myfitnespal. I've been pretty good with not cheating, but having inspiration from fellow keto-ers doesn't hurt! Feel free to add me!
  • jackalope39
    jackalope39 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    New to Keto as well, and would welcome friends!