Week 2 Results

Options
lizz2013
lizz2013 Posts: 331 Member
Week 2 is over and how are we all feeling?

I've found that the extra water and all the fruit has kept me fuller, craving less and feeling more alert! Now I just need to remember this and do it every single week!

On that note, if anyone has any yummy vegetable heavy recipes please share them!

So our goals for this week were really more of a guide, depending on your diet etc. But the idea was to aim for:

35 portions of fruit and veg
70 glasses of water

Let us know how you did, how you are feeling and your measurements! (if you want to of course!)
Keep your eye out for the Week 3 goals discussion board! (I'm adding new boards each week so that we can keep on top of replies etc. But if you don't like this format just let me know and I can change it :)

Replies

• lizz2013
    Options
    I managed to hit 62 glasses of water for the week and 35 portions of fruit and veg!

I think I'm going to do this next week as well but try and go for more veg than fruit.
    I haven't managed to go to the gym once this week! Feel slightly ashamed of that and my excuse is a heavy work load....but with 10 weeks to go, I need to chuck our those excuses and really do this. My foot is nearly healed and although I still have problems with ingrown toenails (i know, disgusting right?) I need to stop using it as an excuse and start working around it! I had great results after the first week so I know I can do this!

I'm also going to ignore the scales for this challenege. I'll weigh in monthly, just to check up on it, but I know that it is going to move REALLY slowly because my metabolism is damaged from all the yoyo dieting I've done. But, at the end of the day, people don't look at me and see the scales reading. They see size and the tape measure is quite kind to me, so I'll be taking weekly measurements and sticking 2 fingers up to the scales :P

So, let us know where you are at now. You feeling positive? If not, tell us and we'll help!
    Good luck! And check the group for Week 3 goals discussion board!
  • thepinkpacker
    thepinkpacker Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I hit my calorie goal 5 of the two days.
    I hit the ten glasses of water three days. I am going to try the water challenge again.
    I burned 2100 calories in Cardio this week.

So looking forward to next challenge. :)
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Water: Good
    Fruit and veggie: I usually had 4 servings with 2 days with 5 servings
    Calorie goal: met 4 days (and hopefully today!)
    Exercise goal: I've met my goal for the week but still plan on my session today.

Since Christmas, I have not had a successful eating weekend. This weekend will be.
  • lizz2013
    Options
    well done you two! Brilliant results. I know the weekend feeling and I'm hoping to do the same this weekend! Keep going :)
  • MrsSassyPants
    MrsSassyPants Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I burned 2047 calories this last week. Upped the intensity so I'm feeling really good about that. Definitely getting stronger and losing inches!
  • zentha1384
    zentha1384 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Water: Lowest intake was 123.3 oz in a day
    Fruit & Veggie:25 servings (thank you V8!!)
    Calories: Under Everyday
  • angless21
    angless21 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I managed to do some what good. I ate 14 serving of fruits and vegatables. I only got 32 glasses of water in. Hope I do better this week.
  • lizz2013
    Options
    Well done everyone! Keep this goal in mind next week. I've found it helped so much with cravings and bad eating and I feel a lot better in myself :) Apparently my body actually likes healthy food rather than constant chocolate....who knew! :P