12 days so far!!!!

Options
Oh my 12 days of clean eating has been going so well!thank u all for supporting each other!keep eating clean,keep the fire of determination going!!

Replies

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    It has been great so far for me too. Tonight we're going out for dinner and I searched high and low and found a place close to home that actually cooks local healthy food. I'm going to try their Kale and Brussles Sprout salad tonight with some Salmon :) I'll just ask them to keep the sodium down for me :)

YAY to all of us!!!
  • tresmommy86
    tresmommy86 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Going strong. I feel my resolve waning a bit, but I'm glad our fearless leader who started this group helped me off the ledge of jumping mouth first into a cookie yesterday.
  • mariaseychelles
    mariaseychelles Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    It has been great so far for me too. Tonight we're going out for dinner and I searched high and low and found a place close to home that actually cooks local healthy food. I'm going to try their Kale and Brussles Sprout salad tonight with some Salmon :) I'll just ask them to keep the sodium down for me :)

YAY to all of us!!!
    hope u had a good time!so how was it?
  • mariaseychelles
    mariaseychelles Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Going strong. I feel my resolve waning a bit, but I'm glad our fearless leader who started this group helped me off the ledge of jumping mouth first into a cookie yesterday.
    :)its all u.u strong to have said no cookie.i will give u the reward of melting in my mouth in a few more days;)
  • 133amy181
    133amy181 Posts: 17
    Options
    Its going well. I am looking foward to having a treat at the end though :)