Shakeology

Options
leekcha
leekcha Posts: 2 Member
Anyone doing TurboFire without Shakeology?

Replies

• jjroblin
    jjroblin Posts: 21
    Options
    I never go without my Shakeology...BUT, you will still get great results even if you don't use it. First time I did TF was without Shakeology and I lost weight and inches. Second time I did it, I was part of a challenge group on Facebook and had to do the Shakeology...everyone is different and everyone's opinion is different but my results were far better than when I didn't use it. It is one of the reasons I became a coach, so that I could get the discount...LOL. There are many ways you can choose to supplement your body without Shakeology if it is something you really don't want to do and clean eating is probably the best way, along with loads of water and high potency vitamins :)
  • leekcha
    leekcha Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I never go without my Shakeology...BUT, you will still get great results even if you don't use it. First time I did TF was without Shakeology and I lost weight and inches. Second time I did it, I was part of a challenge group on Facebook and had to do the Shakeology...everyone is different and everyone's opinion is different but my results were far better than when I didn't use it. It is one of the reasons I became a coach, so that I could get the discount...LOL. There are many ways you can choose to supplement your body without Shakeology if it is something you really don't want to do and clean eating is probably the best way, along with loads of water and high potency vitamins :)

Thanks for the reply. :)
  • jjroblin
    jjroblin Posts: 21
    Options
    You are very welcome :)