Starting JMBR Monday April 15

Options
2»

Replies

• heathercarver96
    heathercarver96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    So!!! How was WO 3 everyone??? Personally....my arms and legs are jello!
  • VeganTrish
    VeganTrish Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    So!!! How was WO 3 everyone??? Personally....my arms and legs are jello!
    i am very aware of my triceps, lol. Even felt sore just turning my steering wheel while driving today. Afraid and excited for workout 4 later!
  • VeganTrish
    Options
    Ok, workout 4 done! Not as bad as 3 although I hate hollowman.
  • heathercarver96
    Options
    Ok, workout 4 done! Not as bad as 3 although I hate hollowman.

I really hate hollowman as well!!! LOL!!! Ugh!! My triceps hurt too!! Even my quads!!! I'm falling apart. lol
  • barb_32
    barb_32 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi I started Body Revolution 3 days ago, everything is a little sore but I'm hopeing to see results.
  • Bell519
    Bell519 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Started JMBR on April 15th and did not do the kick start program. I am however doing cardio either a JMBR DVD 1,2,3 or one of her other cardio based DVD's 6 days a week. And then doing TapoutXT Abs 3 days a week. I follow a 1400-1500 calorie diet that is as clean as I can manage and try to stay gluten free. So far my weight loss has been nothing spectacular but I did lose a combined 4.5inchs the first 2 weeks so we'll see what happens these next 2 weeks.
  • heathercarver96
    Options
    Started JMBR on April 15th and did not do the kick start program. I am however doing cardio either a JMBR DVD 1,2,3 or one of her other cardio based DVD's 6 days a week. And then doing TapoutXT Abs 3 days a week. I follow a 1400-1500 calorie diet that is as clean as I can manage and try to stay gluten free. So far my weight loss has been nothing spectacular but I did lose a combined 4.5inchs the first 2 weeks so we'll see what happens these next 2 weeks.

Great job!
  • amd429
    amd429 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Phase 1 disc 3....holy hell!! Can't wait to see how I am doing after 4 of these workouts! I know I improve with the first two by the time I was on my last time with those. I still love it tho!!!
  • heathercarver96
    Options
    Finished week 3 today!! Can I just say I hate Plank Ups, Hollowman, and the move where you hold your arms over your head and get on your knees and stand back up. Holy legs!!!
  • lulubell35
    lulubell35 Posts: 8
    Options
    Ok, so it's not just me then??? I did week 3 yesterday and felt I spent more time looking at Jillian and trying to figure out how she was doing the exercise than actually doing it...I guess I will do weeks 3/4 for awhile...lol
  • heathercarver96
    Options
    Ok, so it's not just me then??? I did week 3 yesterday and felt I spent more time looking at Jillian and trying to figure out how she was doing the exercise than actually doing it...I guess I will do weeks 3/4 for awhile...lol

Your not the only one! lol Especially the balancing expercises. I feel like I am not doing as much reps with the weights because I am trying not to fall over!
  • VeganTrish
    Options
    Almost time to move on to phase two! Very exciting! I don't weigh myself or track measurements anymore (for healthy headspace reasons) but I do feel as though, for lack of better phrasing, that I'm smoothing out. I don't know if that makes sense but I feel less lumpy (lol) and my clothes are fitting better.

How is everyone dong?
  • heathercarver96
    Options
    Almost time to move on to phase two! Very exciting! I don't weigh myself or track measurements anymore (for healthy headspace reasons) but I do feel as though, for lack of better phrasing, that I'm smoothing out. I don't know if that makes sense but I feel less lumpy (lol) and my clothes are fitting better.

How is everyone dong?

Yeah, weighing myself makes me sad. lol I haven't measured myself but my bra is getting bigger. lol!!!
  • amd429
    amd429 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Finished week 3 today!! Can I just say I hate Plank Ups, Hollowman, and the move where you hold your arms over your head and get on your knees and stand back up. Holy legs!!!

I totally agree! But I'm doing week 4 now and it has gotten easier....scared for next week...can't wait to hear what you have to say!