IT IS A NEW DAY FOR A NEW US!

Carmennorth
Carmennorth Posts: 71 Member
Good afternoon, all my UWFC comrades. I must confess, the first part of this year was a crazy time for me... And I really slacked off on putting out my strong challenges. But starting next week, I am going to be back on track. And hopefully you will be joining me.... The week is almost over, but for those of you that are active on our site, I am going to leave you with one small challenge which may be easier for those of you in the warmer areas...

Get outside and run a 5K. Either do it with an actual 5k or do it around your neighborhood or on a treadmill- 3.1 miles is all you need to do! I look forward to being back on track with all of you next week!!!

Replies

• vzgregg
    vzgregg Posts: 44 Member
    the first part of the year was crazy for me too with all the wedding and honeymoon stuff. now that things have finally calmed down, i'm ready to get started again whenever you are! i just got back on MFP this week! i have not yet gone out and walked/ran a 5K. i did actually go walk/run on Monday though...think it was like 2.76 mi...so close to that 3.1 mi. ;)