The White Team Loft !

Options
marcelka77
marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
Welcome White Team !

This is where you will socialize, meet and greet, get to know eachother, do challenges here in your loft ! Make sure that you get to know eachother !

Replies

• cricketdc
    cricketdc Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Cricket . . just wanted to say hi to our team!!
  • tnq1019
    tnq1019 Posts: 65
    Options
    hey white team ! Im tessa :) cant wait i love challenges and bootcamp and anything to keep me accountable! cant wait to start
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Wow we got put into teams so quickly! My name is Niki. Can't wait to kick things off.
  • cricketdc
    Options
    Hello Nikki and Tessa, What are you doing now to achieve your goals? You wouldn't believe this but I won biggest loser 2 years in a row. 2011 3rd place and 2012 2nd place . . . . guess what I gained it back again in 2013 :(

Now I am working with a personal trainer that i meet once a week and I walk the tracks 3 times a week (T, TH and Sunday). My personal trainer gives me homework that I need to do 3 times when I do not see her (Monday and Friday).

It is a daily struggle for me but I am willing to give it a try as long as I need to do so!! Try and try until you succeed!

:flowerforyou:
  • marcelka77
    Options
    So getting lesson from last challenge to keep us motiated we have begun our 20 week challenge(counting this 0 week).

And i still need your captain ;)

For many of us, this is a clean slate of getting back on track! For the WEEK O challenge, I thought we might take it BACK TO BASICS! Let's take this week to focus on drinking water and cooking ! I know that this is not the easiest thing for all of us to do .

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/957625-pre-game-challege-0-week-challenge
  • lovelyrose11
    Options
    Hello Nikki and Tessa, What are you doing now to achieve your goals? You wouldn't believe this but I won biggest loser 2 years in a row. 2011 3rd place and 2012 2nd place . . . . guess what I gained it back again in 2013 :(

Now I am working with a personal trainer that i meet once a week and I walk the tracks 3 times a week (T, TH and Sunday). My personal trainer gives me homework that I need to do 3 times when I do not see her (Monday and Friday).

It is a daily struggle for me but I am willing to give it a try as long as I need to do so!! Try and try until you succeed!

:flowerforyou:

I am currently doing Zumba and the C25K program (I start week 5 today). I am 14 weeks postpartum and I have already lost 27 lbs. I am 7 lbs below my pre-preggo weight, but still have 51 lbs to UGW.
  • cgphelps24
    cgphelps24 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hello white team!

my name is Christine
    I am a mother with 2 children left t home. I look forward to the challenges ahead. I need the support and encouragement.

I look forward to working with all of you.
  • lovelyrose11
    Options
    Does anyone want to be a captain? I'm really strapped with time so not sure I can do it.
  • cricketdc
    Options
    You are doing so well keep it up.

Let us wait for other members to join us. I work full time and will be going back to take classes so I can take the CPA exam here in Virginia. So like you I am extremely busy.
  • cricketdc
    Options
    Hello Christine!! Nice to have you in our team. I am also a mother of 3 children, a wife married to my senior prom date for 28 years, a mother-in-law to be in October and a grandmother to a very beautiful baby girl.

Let us all try our best!!

Take care
  • lovelyrose11
    Options
    I'll do it. We are already starting a challenge and I don't want us to fall behind. I'm sure I can keep up with it. I'm putting my name in the hat now.
  • lovelyrose11
    Options
    Ok Team! Here is our first challenge:

So getting lesson from last challenge to keep us motiated we have begun our 20 week challenge(counting this 0 week).

For many of us, this is a clean slate of getting back on track! For the WEEK ONE challenge, I thought we might take it BACK TO BASICS! Let's take this week to focus on drinking water and cooking ! I know that this is not the easiest thing for all of us to do .

Captains please check in here next Saturday - Sunday and let us know how your team done with the water intake. Give us tips on how to get all the water in on a daily basics!!! Let's do this together!!!! Best team will get 2 lbs adantage next week (in week1!!!) !!!

cooking challenge
    Also, I will be doing Cooking Challenge for week 0. It will run from today april 13th - april 20th . I need the pictures and recepie of 1 dish you were cooking this week for yourself . I will be judging on healthiness, calorie amount and presentation . It can be idea for lunch (pack lunch) , dinner , breakfast or even Snack!!!

You must send picture + recipe here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/957624-a-place-to-share-your-recipes-0-week-challenge-2-veg The requirment this week is you must have two different color vegetables in this meal. (IE, Carrots and Spinach together would work because they are different colors.. ) Any other questions, please feel free to email me or message me here ( mini.claire1@googlemail.com ) .

Best recepie will get 2 lbs adantage next week (week 1 weigh in)

DRINK DRINK DRINK...................... water:)
  • marcelka77
    Options
    Good morning my Lovelies

I am back to keep you going ;)

this challenge is from monday

Pre-game challege 0 week Exercise challenge 04/15 - 04/22 ( 22nd its the our official D day)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/959159-pre-game-challege-0-week-exercise-challenge?page=1#posts-14626928
  • melissalanggin
    melissalanggin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello White Team.....

My Name is Melissa. I am a 25 year old mother of 2. I have been slowly losing weight since March of 2012 and have got about 53-54 lb off... I currently/try to work out 5 -6 days a week, working cardio (30 min treadmill sessions) and weights... I normally do Zumba on Saturdays.... My goal is to get down to "1"derland by the end of September.... That puts me at around 50lb to lose, which is a lot... but I think if I just keep my head on straight I can do it or get pretty darn close..

I look forward to working with each and everysingle one of you guys..
  • tnq1019
    tnq1019 Posts: 65
    Options
    i was working out daily but since my dad got sick (we would go to gym together and i dont drive) it is hard.I do at least 3 times a week though. I also walk outside with him. Ido zumba once a week also kickboxing i do the eliptical for an hr or an hr and a half andi do weights i try andkeep active everyday i also run sometimes but the weather has been pretty bad and im limited on that, sometimes i do dvds but i do weights too when i go to gym. i mostly focus on my diet andstick to my caloriesi avoid salt bread most milk products and processed crap but sometimes i get my sweet cravingsand just stick to my clean eating for the most part and do alot of home cooking ihavebeen WAY better at staying on track
  • lovelyrose11
    Options
    Nice to meet you ladies. Let's make this next 20 weeks count!
  • felicia128
    felicia128 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm Felicia :) University student. I go to the gym, and to some different cardio and strength classes. Let's do this!! Can anyone explain to me how the whole Biggest Loser thing works? I've seen some episodes long ago of the TV biggest Loser, but not exactly sure how it works :)
  • melissalanggin
    melissalanggin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Update: yesterday I did 30 min on the treadmill (Day 1 of Couch25K) and then did 30 min working with weights... in that I did 50 squats... (my bottom will thank me later :) )
  • lovelyrose11
    Options
    Melissa - I am on week 5 day 2 of the C25K program..it gets easier. Trust me! LOL

Felicia - Ok I'm a huge BL fan. The premise of the show is that the contests weigh in once a week and the team that loses the weigh in has to eliminate a player. Later in the show they go individuals and then two people will fall below the yellow line and everyone votes to send one of them home. Also, during each week that have a challenge. The challenge is usually something physical but they also do cooking or quiz challenges. In addition, there are sometimes temptation challenges. Basically, the contestants are tempted to eat as many calories as possible to gain some sort of advantage in the game. Some members partake and some don't...it's their choice.

Did I leave anything out guys?
  • felicia128
    felicia128 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oh ok thanks for the update :)