The White Team Loft !

Options

Replies

• lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Thanks for opening up the diary! Looking forward to a great week. I've been having issues juggling school work and working out lately. But, I'll get it done somehow. LOL
  • tirrelogston
    tirrelogston Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day everyone! Hope you guys had a great day!
  • tnq1019
    tnq1019 Posts: 65
    Options
    well i already did 2 workouts outta my 4 this week:) and my new excercize was trying out the stairmaster i ususally just run or do the eliptical! i gotta get on my squats deff need improvement on my butt!
  • lovelyrose11
    Options
    That's great!! I still haven't gotten in anything new. Not quite sure what to do. I don't have a gym membership and can't afford one anytime soon. So right now I stick to my dvds, the stationary bike we have, and jogging.
  • tirrelogston
    Options
    Try a new workout off youtube :) Its free!
  • lovelyrose11
    Options
    Try a new workout off youtube :) Its free!

Great idea! I never considered that.
  • tirrelogston
    Options
    Happy weekend everyone! Anyone got any fun healthy plans this weekend? I am going to take my 5 year old for a bike ride today. I haven't pulled his trainer in like 2 years.... Should be a great workout!
  • tirrelogston
    Options
    Never been so frustrated and so happy at the same time. I had a gain today BUT my body fat has dropped again! So I have to be gaining muscle mass. I am down to 89 lbs fat. Still makes me sad to not have a loss on the scale.
  • lovelyrose11
    Options
    I know that can be really frustrating but just look at how far you have come! Your BF is changing and you are making great progress!
  • cgphelps24
    cgphelps24 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I completed all of this weeks challenges! My new thing that I haven't done in a long time is dancing. I was behind on my squats for the week so I finished them all up yesterday so today I am so sore!! I'm glad even with my personal difficulties this week I still lost 3 pounds!!
  • lovelyrose11
    Options
    3 lbs is an amazing loss!!! You rocked the challenge this week as well. For me - i am behind on my working out. We had a major family issue this and I was in and out of town. Luckily I still managed to lose 2.2 lbs. I know weigh 189.2..THE 180S!!!!!!!! I am determined to get on youtube this week and try something new out!!!!
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Hey lovelyrose11, what information do you need to know for this week? Same as last week? Weight, water consumption, squats, etc.? I've been trying to keep the spreadsheet updated with all of my information as I complete tasks so you have less work to do. Hope you had a good weekend!
  • marcelka77
    marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Hi lovelies,

Wow what a commitment from all of you !!! I am so pleased with your efforts I hope you will like this week's challenges .

This is our second week challenge !!!! Have fun and get healthy!

There is lbs reward for each part of this challenge

max 7 lbs

Exercise
    1. 4 days out of 7 of 30-45 min cardio or strength exercise sessions to be spread out during the week as it suits you best!

sessions of jogging, fast walking, cross-trainer or treadmill,Zumba, Aerobics, Dance, DVD , Gym etc.
    (moderate cleaning doesn't count ;) !!! )

1 lbs advantage for everyone who succeed to do at least 4 sessions!!!

2. Try something new or something you didn't do for a while - independent exercise of your choice for 30 min session at least!!! I know its getting harder to come up with something new :-)) ... so don't worry too much it can be anything interesting unusual - special you would like to share :-))

If you lack inspiration, you can try swimming, clubbing (DANCING!!!), another class at your local gym, or that new DVD , take tennis rackets and go play tennis with kids in park ... or football ... I found out trampoline extremely hard in 0 challenge :-) and since I went to work last week I repeated it 2x and love it :-))

1 lbs advantage for everyone who succeed

so this week we will concentrate on abs!!! And main challenge Bicycle Crunch.

How to Properly do a Bicycle Crunch
    Lie on your back on a mat with knees bent, feet on the floor, and hands behind your head (don’t clasp your fingers). Press your lower back into the mat and tighten your ab muscles as you lift your head, shoulders, and upper back off the floor and simultaneously move your right elbow and left knee toward each other while straightening your right leg (don’t let it touch the ground).

Draw your right knee back up and immediately move your left elbow and right knee toward each other while straightening your left leg; that’s one rep. Continue to move continuously, as if pedaling a bicycle. Do 3 sets of 15 reps 3 times a week. (so 135 )

2qdvcpy.png

1 lbs advantage for everyone who succeed 2 lbs for most Bicycle Crunches - BUT DON'T OVER DO IT!!!

<b> And we please keep doing squats - why to have abs to kill for without nice booty :-)</b>

so Best Butt Exercises For Women: Squats
    Squats are one of the best butt exercises you can do to build a nice round booty and sexy legs. Make sure you keep your abs tight, back straight, weight on heels, and sit your butt back. - there is only 140 to do - try to spread them in at least 3 days!! but of course if you can and want do more . (There is no advantage lbs for squats this week.)

4. Don't forget to take a day rest! Your body needs it.

5. For the WEEK 2 FOOD challenge, I thought we might still keep it BASIC ( I think we will always keep it basic ) ! Let's take this week to focus on breakfast and cooking - preparing breakfast - let other inspire you with their choices and recipes ! I know from looking into diaries - there is so many of you skipping it , but girls (as far as I know we don't have a man in our challenge) come on this is not good for us.

there is NO excuse girls and having 7x a week breakfast is the only way to get 1 lbs advantage (sorry there is only medical excuse not to have a breakfast - please let me know if you need exception)

Keep drinking water - even if it is not our topic!!! I hope you picked up some good tips. I hope you got inspired with fish recipes and will keep eating 2x a week fish or other meals that include omega-3 fatty acids as a highlight

cooking challenge
    Also, I will be doing Cooking Challenge for week 2. It will run from today april 29th - may 5th . I need the pictures and ingredients of 1 breakfast you were having this week for yourself . I will be judging on healthiness, calorie amount and presentation .

You must send picture + recipe here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/973760-cooking-challenge-for-week-2-breakfast The requirement this week is breakfast.

Best recipe will get 2 lbs advantage for week 3 weigh in and everyone who post picture will get 1lbs

To sum it
    4/7 sessions of exercise 1lbs advantage
    1 session of something new - let us know what - 1lbs advantage
    135 Bicycle Crunches spread in 3 days - 1 lbs for the everyone who manage to do 135 Bicycle Crunches an extra 1 lbs for person with most squats
    7xbreakfast - 1 lbs advantage
    recipe - 1 lbs for everyone who post recipe extra 1 lbs for best recipe
  • lovelyrose11
    Options
    I just saw the spreadsheet and it looks like you got everything. Thank you for keeping up with the spreadsheet!
    Hey lovelyrose11, what information do you need to know for this week? Same as last week? Weight, water consumption, squats, etc.? I've been trying to keep the spreadsheet updated with all of my information as I complete tasks so you have less work to do. Hope you had a good weekend!
  • sandi117
    Options
    I just want to say

GOOD JOB WHITE TEAM!

Keep up the good work everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • lovelyrose11
    Options
    We had some nice losses this week! Although there is one member that I couldn't seem to get a hold of so I guess her weight won't count for us. I did get her challenge info, she just wouldn't respond to me with her weight.
  • cgphelps24
    cgphelps24 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I just want to say

GOOD JOB WHITE TEAM!

Keep up the good work everyone! :flowerforyou:

Yes I agree!! Great job everyone!! We can do it!!
  • marcelka77
    marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Hi lovelies,

Wow what a commitment from all of you !!! I am so pleased with your efforts I hope you will like this week's challenges .

This is our third week challenge !!!! Have fun and get healthy!

There is lbs reward for each part of this challenge

max 8 lbs

Exercise
    1. 4 days out of 7 of 30-45 min cardio or strength exercise sessions to be spread out during the week as it suits you best!

sessions of jogging, fast walking, cross-trainer or treadmill,Zumba, Aerobics, Dance, DVD , Gym etc.
    (moderate cleaning doesn't count ;) !!! )

1 lbs advantage for everyone who succeed to do at least 4 sessions!!!

2. Try something new or something you didn't do for a while - independent exercise of your choice for 30 min session at least!!! I know its getting harder to come up with something new :-)) ... so don't worry too much it can be anything interesting unusual - special you would like to share :-))

If you lack inspiration, you can try swimming, clubbing (DANCING!!!), another class at your local gym, or that new DVD , take tennis rackets and go play tennis with kids in park ... or football ... I found out trampoline extremely hard in 0 challenge :-) and since I went to work last week I repeated it 2x and love it :-))

1 lbs advantage for everyone who succeed

so this week we will concentrate on abs and booty and upper body strength !!! And main challenge Crunch and squats

At least 135 squats and 135 crunches spreaded in 3 days and as new exercise try 135 push ups again spreaded in at least 3 days

1 lbs advantage for everyone who succeed 2 lbs for most BUT DON'T OVER DO

4. Don't forget to take a day rest! Your body needs it.

5. For the WEEK 2 FOOD challenge, I thought we might still keep it BASIC ( I think we will always keep it basic ) ! Let's take this week to focus on 5 A DAY and cooking and preparing dish with veg and/or fruit - let other inspire you with their choices and recipes ! I know from looking into diaries - there is so many of you skipping it , but girls (as far as I know we don't have a man in our challenge) come on this is not good for us.

there is NO excuse girls and having 7x your 5 a DAY is the only way to get 1 lbs advantage (sorry there is only medical excuse not to have a fruit /veg - please let me know if you need exception)

Keep drinking water - even if it is not our topic!!! I hope you picked up some good tips. I hope you got inspired with fish recipes and will keep eating 2x a week fish or other meals that include omega-3 fatty acids as a highlight. And I hope breakfast is your meal for ever .

cooking challenge
    Also, I will be doing Cooking Challenge for week 3. It will run from today may6th - may 13th . I need the pictures and ingredients of 1 dish you were having this week for yourself. It has to have at least 2 portion of 5 a day . I will be judging on healthiness, calorie amount and presentation .

You must send picture + recipe here
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/980731-cooking-preparing-food-challenge-5-a-day

Best recipe will get 2 lbs advantage for week 3 weigh in and everyone who post picture will get 1lbs

To sum it
    4/7 sessions of exercise 1lbs advantage
    1 session of something special - let us know what - 1lbs advantage
    135 Crunches 135 squats 135 push ups - spread in 3 days - 1 lbs for the everyone who manage to do all + extra 1 lbs for person with most of all
    7x your 5 a day foods - 1 lbs advantage
    recipe - 1 lbs for everyone who post recipe extra 1 lbs for best recipe

1 last lb is for person who motivates you the most in your team . This person is going to be voted by other members of team.
  • lovelyrose11
    Options
    Team - i am sorry to do this but I have to back out as team captain and out of this challenge. I don't wanna get too personal but one of my children is experiencing health issues that is now consuming a lot of my time. It would be unfair to the group if I stayed on. I hope everyone understands. Good luck white team!
  • sandi117
    Options
    Team - i am sorry to do this but I have to back out as team captain and out of this challenge. I don't wanna get too personal but one of my children is experiencing health issues that is now consuming a lot of my time. It would be unfair to the group if I stayed on. I hope everyone understands. Good luck white team!

Oh no! Good vibes being sent your way for fast healing! Perfectly understandable.