Welcome!

Options
Welcome to the MFP Eating the Food group! I know all of us are on the facebook group already but since not all of MFP is into the Eating the Food game, I wanted us to have a group for ourselves. This can be our safe space to talk about Eating the Food and anything else that would come up!

If you have any friends that you would like to add to the group, please do so. Also, if you are interested in becoming a moderator, please let me know!

I copied the rules directly from the Facebook group:

1. no personal attacks.
2. no supplement/weight loss product marketing.
3. colorful language is highly encouraged. (though I think MFP will censor it - just FYI)

As I said once on facebook: Eat good food, lift heavy things, kill your scale, LOVE YOUR BODY! :)

Replies

• turbogirl4christ
    Options
    Thanks for making a group here on MFP!!! :) I'm so much happier since i started ETF!!
  • MrsButterfly100
    Options
    Great idea to start a group here too as I know not everyone tracks on ETF so this will be a nice place to talk about that aspect of things! Also, is the group closed? (I notice some are fully open) just wondering :) Thanks x
  • jessigracie
    jessigracie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm brand new to ETF so I'm glad to have some fellow ETFers over here!
  • turbophoenix
    Options
    It is open (for now) because I wanted ETF people to be able to join on their own. if we decide it would be better closed, we can always change it! :)
  • amandacepstein
    amandacepstein Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks for setting this up. I think it makes sense to be open for now, but I would prefer if it became a closed group. New members can still join but they have to be added. It's more work. Just my 2 cents.

Amanda
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Thanks for creating this group here!! :smile:
  • Kedado
    Kedado Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, Noob to ETF, YAY and MFP... so I'm confused for a bit lol
  • roadtorat
    Options
    Heya! Thanks for creating the group.

And yes... I agree with people above about maybe transitioning to a closed group.