Which Doctor Who Companion Are You?

Options
scrapmonkey
scrapmonkey Posts: 104 Member
There's a little quiz out there if you ever plan on being a companion to see which one of his past companions you would be like:

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/testgen/6260/

According to that quiz, for me:
You're Romana!

Silly Doctor. It's adorable, really, how hard he tries. And he is pretty brilliant, you'll give him that. But he always seems to overlook the obvious--including the fact that he's not the only Gallifreyan onboard, thank you very much. You are always calm and collected, and more often than not wonderfully witty, in the face of adversity. The Doctor knows he can count on you, even when you infuriate him!

Replies

• mustangmary11
    mustangmary11 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    There's a little quiz out there if you ever plan on being a companion to see which one of his past companions you would be like:

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/testgen/6260/

According to that quiz, for me:
    You're Romana!

Silly Doctor. It's adorable, really, how hard he tries. And he is pretty brilliant, you'll give him that. But he always seems to overlook the obvious--including the fact that he's not the only Gallifreyan onboard, thank you very much. You are always calm and collected, and more often than not wonderfully witty, in the face of adversity. The Doctor knows he can count on you, even when you infuriate him!

I am so going to do this after dinner LOL
  • mustangmary11
    Options
    I took that companion quiz : http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/testgen/6260/

Seems I am Donna Noble LOL

You're Donna Noble!
    Oi! Wotch it, Martian boy! The Doctor thinks he can spout all kinds of ridiculous technobabble and 'Last Time Lord Angst' at you just because he's from outer space, huh? Well, you're not having any of it! You've got a heart of gold and a will of iron, and you're a rather boggling combination of a romantic idealist and a staunch realist. But you never let logical paradoxes get to you; you prefer to shoehorn the universe into a little box of your own perception. More often than not, it fits... probably because the universe is too intimidated to argue!
  • Daymon_W
    Daymon_W Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    K9 plus i love the way he says doctor
  • mustangmary11
    Options
    K9 plus i love the way he says doctor

I loved the dog in Waters Of Mars who alwasy said Gadget Gadget and Tennant almost said you cant make a dog then stopped in mid sentence. LOL
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    You're Rose Tyler!

You are spunky, determined, and as religiously devoted to your Doctor as you are to chips. (He's the only one who doesn't know how sweet you are on him, too.) You never stay put when you're told to stay put, but just when everyone expects you to get roasted by the monster of the week, you turn right around and figure out the mystery. You're sharp as a tack, but also sensitive, knowing when the Doctor needs someone to back him up or when he just needs a hand to hold. He seems to think he can get rid of you... you're quick to show him he's wrong!

:smile: