post before pics between now and April 22th ONLY HERE!!

Options
marcelka77
marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
Hello Sunshines;)
Please post your before pictures here between Now and April 22th!! A lot can change in 20 weeks - therefore, we all must work hard to succeed during this challenge!! I am very excited to see the ending results (after pictures)

When posting picture let us know in which team you are!!!

At the end we will compare before and after picture and vote for best 3 ;)

How to post pictures:

HOW TO POST PICTURE

Go to www.tinypic.com

Then upload your picture – leave the selected option of image as is – then click the drop-down box and select “message board”. Then you are going to copy and past the IMG url – do not forget to change both "IMG" to lowercase "img" before submitting!! Message me with any questions! Hugs!

Replies

• navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    41ae0e9e-8ee7-4908-b339-06400c5b1716_zpsbbc2b36d.jpg

Kim from yellow team
  • Jennifer8348683
    Jennifer8348683 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm on the purple team. This is me before. Not too shabby but room for improvement. :laugh:

fx7b6o.jpg

21bw09z.jpg
  • kelseyka
    kelseyka Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    This was a year ago....
    k12tld.jpg

This is me now....only 15 lbs to go!!!

wilsfp.jpg
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 months post partum so I carry most of the weight in my tummy. And no I would never wear this in public! But, it really shows my problem area well.

xgcghw.jpg
  • UglyPlantBasedKitchen
    Options
    My before pictures ugh Not sure why the are not centered

96x2jb.jpg

15weagi.jpg
  • ltrevino2007
    ltrevino2007 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This is me today after my workout at the gym!
    BLUE TEAM
    bbjpx.jpg
  • still_a_caterpillar
    Options
    hold this thought, i'll get it eventually.
  • dreamingofhealthy
    dreamingofhealthy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    29wimt.jpg

here goes, hope this works. lol
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    2efs3k7.jpg

Brown team

Before pic - 4/17/13

HOPE THIS WORKS!!!
  • UglyPlantBasedKitchen
    Options
    Is there anyway my post can be deleted and I can fix the pictures?
  • felicia128
    felicia128 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    34dsi8k.jpg
    2zjjpg3.jpg

I'm Felicia
    WHITE TEAM
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    17pikg.jpg

A couple days ago at the gym. 179lbs. 31 down, 24 to go! Can't wait to start this challenge.

(Sorry for the fuzziness, my phone wasn't quite cooperating in my excitement of being under 180 for the first time in a long time.)
  • dreamingofhealthy
    dreamingofhealthy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    17pikg.jpg

A couple days ago at the gym. 179lbs. 31 down, 24 to go! Can't wait to start this challenge.

(Sorry for the fuzziness, my phone wasn't quite cooperating in my excitement of being under 180 for the first time in a long time.)

Congrats!! thats awesome! I am 10#'s from ONEderland... and I can almsot taste it.
  • karategirl2013
    Options
    Here I am...all 170 lbs as of today - April 18th. I only want to see this number and my size go down from here. I'm really looking forward to this challenge. It's the motivation I need to get myself down to my goal weight of 130 lbs. I'm on the purple team.

sztoxw.jpg
  • ReDeCook
    ReDeCook Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good evening everybody,
    My name is Renee, I am on the Yellow Team.

In this picture, I am the one in purple. Currently 190lbs, and not liking this at all. The side view is were you can really tell that I hold all my weight in my hips an butt area.

3025gxu.jpg

I also have some other "before" picture, but they are of my in a bathing suit and I really don't want to share that right now. I will just share this one for now, those other ones I will keep as personal motivation.
  • debk68
    debk68 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    110drw1.jpg

Ok so that is just about the worst picture I have ever taken! I can't believe I posted it for you all to see. Maybe it is the reality I needed to see.:embarassed:

I don't have a team yet, just wanted to post this before i chickened out!
  • karategirl2013
    Options
    From debk68:

Ok so that is just about the worst picture I have ever taken! I can't believe I posted it for you all to see. Maybe it is the reality I needed to see.:embarassed:

I don't have a team yet, just wanted to post this before i chickened out!

Way to go for having the courage to post it. I can't believe I posted mine either but I agree that maybe it is the reality we need. For myself, I know sometimes I get "comfortable" in being uncomfortable with my weight (if that makes sense) and I need to see the photos as motivation.
  • xqueenbee24x
    xqueenbee24x Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I just want to start off by saying you are all so brave for posting these pictures.
    I have never been in a challenge before that has done something like this and try and stay away from them for that very reason.
    I hope these photos can serve as motivation and inspirations for us throughout this challenge.

My name is Bridget and I am on the Purple Team!!! My phone takes horrible pictures (they are very tiny and I cant fix them without completely pixilating the image....

CdlYzoz.jpg

I started my journey a year ago at 225 pounds... I currently weight 175. I still have a long way to go both physically and mentally but I know this challenge will help keep me accountable all summer long! :)
    Feel free to add me (even if we aren't on the same team). Support and encouragement is so important!!!!
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Good heavens, I hate having my picture made! I couldn't decide which one to use, so I put up both:

DSC09861_zps7abd92ac.jpg

DSC09852_zpsbcd6a0bb.jpg

Edit to add: I'm on the Brown Team...GOOOO BROWNIES!!!
  • K0RA
    K0RA Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm on the Brown Team. I weigh about 250 lbs in this photo, and can't wait to compare it to my "after" picture in a couple months.

2e1ahk5.jpg

Let's do this, Brown Team!!!