Hello, new to MFP and discussion boards and JMBR

Options
Jcoll77
Jcoll77 Posts: 2 Member
Hi all, I just joined myfitnesspal yesterday and plan to start the Jillian Michaels body revolution today. This entry into the boards was me trying to figure out how to join a board and post a reply. I'm really looking forward to having access to a group of people working on the same goals, will keep me motivated. I've also read some of the boards related to petite woman and losing weight. I'm currently at 163, height 5' 3" and 55, so a few things to overcome. Look forward to any comments or suggestions. Not sure how this friend thing works yet on the site, I'll have to look into it and how to post pictures as I find that really encouraging from other posts.

Replies

• marieann82
    marieann82 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hope you are enjoying JMBR! I have one more week left of phase one and love it!

Feel free to add me as a friend. I have an open diary and try to log in every single day. Having friends, especially ones who are doing this program, has been so helpful and motivating to stay on track.

Have a great day!
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I started JMBR on April 1st and love it so far. I'm also a shortie at 5'0". Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for new friends.
  • heathercarver96
    heathercarver96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I am starting tomorrow! I am excited to see how everyone progresses! I love this website, having people long in and talk about their work out and progress really motivates me!