My Stage 1 Results

Options
Hi all - Just about to start Stage 2 and wanted to share my Stage 1 results. Haven't had a chance to take my "after" picture yet so I'll post that later (though I'm tempted to wait till the end of the program to see the biggest difference... for those of you who don't know me - my profile pic is from 2009 at my sister's wedding. One of my goals is to fit into that dress again. Can't yet but I'm closer than I was when I started...)

Let's start with the fun stuff:

> Weight loss: 1.5 lb. down (frustratingly maintained the whole time until the very end. This loss also coincided with me changing to TDEE - 25% so I'm not sure if that had something to do with it.)
> Measurements:
> Thigh: Mid: down 1.25 in; Upper: down .5 in
> Hips: down .5 in
> Belly (at bellybutton): down 1 in
> Waist: down 1 in
> Under-boob: down 1 in
> Boobs: No change : /
> Chest: down 1 in
> Arms: R: down 1 in; L: down .5 in
> Calf: No change

> Strength Training Progress:
> Workout A:
> Squats: BW --> 100 lb.
> Push Ups: 75 degree angle --> 25 degree angle (goal was to get to real push ups but was only able to pull out 2 in my final workout before I increased the angle.... just gotta keep working at it)
> Seated Row: 30 lb. --> 85 lb.
> Step Up: 20 lb. (10 lb. dumbbells) --> 50 lb. bar
> Prone Jack Knife: 8 --> 15
> Workout B:
> Dead-lift: 30 lb. --> 95 lb.
> Shoulder Press: 10 lb. dumbbells --> 27.5 lb. dumbbells
> Wide-grip Pulldown: 50 lb. --> 75 lb.
> Lunge: 20 lb. (10 lb. dumbbells) --> 30 lb. (15 lb. dumbbells) (couldn't increase without sacrificing form but really worked on using good form on this one)
> Swiss Ball Crunch: 8 --> 15 with various weights overhead

Wish me luck for Stage 2!!

Replies

• athenalove46
    athenalove46 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Great stats! Good luck with stage 2!
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Your weight increases are awesome! 100 lb squats? 27.5 lb shoulder presses? You ROCK!