The newest companion, Clara

Options
2»

Replies

• tonyoconnor129
    tonyoconnor129 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I think Capt Jack is coming back later this year. His part in the show Arrow has gotten real deep. He's showing up more.

If you are a Capt. jack fan, you need to see the movie version of "the Producers"
    Capt jack as the blonde nazi singing springtime for hitler
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I don't know that they'll ever be able to top the Amy, Rory, River Song episodes.

I don't think we are done seeing River :-)

Let's hope not!

Me too. :smile:

Someone told me that it's unlikely we'll see River again because we've see all parts of her timeline. I still think that Jenna-Louise Coleman is adorkable, but Clara the character is cloying. BETTER STORYLINES! BETTER CHARACTERIZATION!
  • Hpgirl1890
    Hpgirl1890 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I kinda like Clara. She's pretty adorable. And did anyone catch the Wolf and the Rose during the opening?

There's a few theories on who she is floating around the web. My favorite one is that she's the Dalek Emperor. If you remember, Rose kind of split and scattered the Dalek Emperor throughout space and time. Rose could see everything as BadWolf and saw that the Dalek Emperor was once good and had once helped the Doctor. So... Clara (ex/future Dalek Emperor) was created. Quite possible actually.

If you look closely at each episode, Clara always wear red. (Roses are red... Tardis is blue...) And there are hints of roses in each episode.
  • mustangmary11
    mustangmary11 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I kinda like Clara. She's pretty adorable. And did anyone catch the Wolf and the Rose during the opening?

There's a few theories on who she is floating around the web. My favorite one is that she's the Dalek Emperor. If you remember, Rose kind of split and scattered the Dalek Emperor throughout space and time. Rose could see everything as BadWolf and saw that the Dalek Emperor was once good and had once helped the Doctor. So... Clara (ex/future Dalek Emperor) was created. Quite possible actually.

If you look closely at each episode, Clara always wear red. (Roses are red... Tardis is blue...) And there are hints of roses in each episode.

Very interesting point. I can't wait for November