Week 3!! ((Day 15-Day 21))

Options

Replies

• IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Congrats again on the good results - I hope I have the same improvement next week! Actually managed some moving push-ups so must be getting stronger, now just need the needle on the scale to reverse!

Keep pushing
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Day 17 (((PURE CARDIO & CARDIO ABS)))

Completed! Come on ladies get it done!!
  • danele85
    danele85 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Boom done - I actually love cardio abs!! I'm not brilliant at it, but I love it!
  • beecee13
    beecee13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs complete!! I think this is my favourite workout of Month 1. Those double leg lifts in Cardio Abs are intense!! Need to work on those :tongue:

Recovery day tomorrow :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Day 17 is complete! Pure Cario + Cardio Abs. Was able to lift my left leg a bit more this time so it was more intense and more of a workout! Awesome! Thank you hip flexor!
  • suwei907
    suwei907 Posts: 9
    Options
    Pure Cardio and Cardio abs done!

I had to modify a few things. Seem my posterior tibial tendons are a bit irritated with me from bad shoes. I did squats instead of some of the jumps if I needed too. Just keep moving right? Got new shoes for today and it definitely helped! Glad tomorrow is a recovery day.

Love seeing all you other ladies doing this too!
  • lildaug
    lildaug Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Well I was in Germany the past 4 days for work and I didn't do as well as I wanted to with healthy eating. I definitely indulged in frankfurters, weinerschnitzel, pretzels and wine. However, I did do the Insanity DVD in my hotel room on 2 days. One day was my off day. I was going to do my Day 15 fit test last night when I got back home but it was too late. So I did my fit test today and day 16 (plyometric cardio circuit). I did better on my fit test which is great. I haven't lost any inches yet but lost 2 lbs. Not the results I was looking for but oh well.

Insanity fit test
    test 1 test 2
    4-Apr-13 18-Apr-13
    switch kicks 124 132
    power jacks 60 66
    power knees 96 110
    power jumps 36 45
    globe jumps 11 13
    suicide jumps 15 19
    push-up jacks 19 27
    low plank oblique 64 73
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    I haven't lost any inches yet but lost 2 lbs. Not the results I was looking for but oh well.
    switch kicks 124 132 power jacks 60 66
    power knees 96 110 power jumps 36 45
    globe jumps 11 13 suicide jumps 15 19
    push-up jacks 19 27 low plank oblique 64 73

You improved on every move, well done! Please remember every progress is good progress congrats on the 2lbs lost. Dig deep and trust your body.
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Since I am a day behind most of you I just completed the Plyometric Cardio Circuit in Week 3 last night. I have to say I am noticing that I am lasting longer than I ever have and I am definitely feeling sore (a good sore) the day after because I am pushing myself.

I am so motivated to stick with it this time around and am definitely seeing some changes in my body. I'm not really checking my weight but my clothes fit better and I just feel stronger!
    You're still ahead of a lot of people, keep up the good work (both of you).
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Boom done - I actually love cardio abs!! I'm not brilliant at it, but I love it!
    Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs complete!! I think this is my favourite workout of Month 1. Those double leg lifts in Cardio Abs are intense!! Need to work on those

I agree with you ladies, I love cardio abs, especially since my mid section is my biggest problem area, doing it makes me feel like i'm getting closer to fixing that problem. :glasses:
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    :drinker: DAY 18 CARDIO RECOVERY :drinker:
  • danele85
    Options
    I've eaten cake!! Ah!! Going to try do recovery and abs tonight to make me feel less guilty!!
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    Day 18 Cardio Recovery. Finished that earlier this morning. Keep up the good work girls! Talk to you tomorrow for Day 19.
  • beecee13
    beecee13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Day 18 done! My balance was kind of crappy this week and I usually have really good balance from years of ballet. Anyway...hopefully it's temporary.

Have a good day girls!!!
  • danele85
    Options
    Complete abs and recovery. Week 3 nearly over keep digging deep!!
  • suwei907
    suwei907 Posts: 9
    Options
    Day 18 Done!
    I think I sweated a gallon.

I feel stronger every day!
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Ab Recovery completed! :smokin:
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Day 19 :wink:CARDIO POWER & RESISTANCE:wink:

Where is everyone? Get it done!
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    Day 19 of Insanity - Cardio Power & Resistance COMPLETE!

I think I did great today. Still took my breaks but pushed myself. Can't believe Week 3 will be over soon and we'll be on Week 4! Gah, time has just literally flew by. We are doing great if I must say so myself. :smokin:
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Day 19 completed!
    I didn't do very well today with diet or exercise, didn't drag myself to the basement until I saw that they caught that Boston bomber :frown: I get so emotionally involved with these things. My day was a drag. Hope to push play and dig deeper tomorrow.
    I think I did great today. Still took my breaks but pushed myself. Can't believe Week 3 will be over soon and we'll be on Week 4! Gah, time has just literally flew by. We are doing great if I must say so myself.

Awesome dedication and way to go! I can't wait! to see your end results...keep up the good work and keep logging! :flowerforyou: