APRIL CHECK IN

Options
MrsBiscoe
MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
April - SW 192 lbs

End of April - GW 184

I am doing a walk at home program lets see what happens. Goal is to lose 8 lbs for the month April, I have been stuck and have not lost I have been gaining. Wish me luck.

April 8 Monday - 191 lbs
April 15 Monday - 190 lbs :smile:

Doing my walk at home program I have lost 1 lbs so far, let's see if I can reach my goal by the end of the month. Wish me luck and good luck to all of you on your weight-loss journey.

Replies

• MrsBiscoe
    Options
    April - SW 192 lbs

End of April - GW 184

I am doing a walk at home program lets see what happens. Goal is to lose 8 lbs for the month April, I have been stuck and have not lost I have been gaining. Wish me luck.

April 8 Monday - 191 lbs

Doing my walk at home program I have lost 1 lbs so far, let's see if I can reach my goal by the end of the month. Wish me luck and good luck to all of you on your weight-loss journey.

I weighed in today and lost another pound, and half inch off my waist and quarter inch off my hips.

April 22 Monday 189 lbs
  • MrsBiscoe
    Options
    April - SW 192 lbs

End of April - GW 184

April 8 Monday - 191 lbs

I weighed in today and lost another pound, and half inch off my waist and quarter inch off my hips.

April 22 Monday 189 lbs

Weighed in today and lost 1 lb

April 8 - 191 lbs
    April 15 - 190 lbs
    April 22 - 189 lbs
    April 29 - 188 lbs

I did not meet my April goal of 184, but I will take what I have lost so far it is a pound a week. Let's see what march brings. Oh ya I started doing the 30 Day Shred tomorrow will be the last day of level-1 and then on to level-2
  • MrsBiscoe
    Options
    May starting weight is

188 lbs

I step on the scale this morning and gain 4 lbs, how is that possible I have been working out everyday unless that is 4 lbs of muscle I don't know.

May 6 192 lbs

Well I guess I will keep working out and those lbs might disappear. I am doing the 30 DS Level 2 and every other day Slim in 6 phase 1.
  • MrsBiscoe
    Options
    May starting weight is

188 lbs

I step on the scale this morning and gain 4 lbs, how is that possible I have been working out everyday unless that is 4 lbs of muscle I don't know.

May 6 192 lbs

Well I guess I will keep working out and those lbs might disappear. I am doing the 30 DS Level 2 and every other day Slim in 6 phase 1.

May 27 188 lbs

I weighed in today and lost 4 lbs.