Sick of the battle

Options
jsmcintyre
jsmcintyre Posts: 26 Member
Who decided on the height/weight chart and or body composition table? I have been at this most of my adult life, and I am just sick of meeting some arbitrary line someone else decided on. Sorry, having a bad day. End of rant...

Replies

• GymBeast2
    GymBeast2 Posts: 81
    Options
    Who decided on the height/weight chart and or body composition table? I have been at this most of my adult life, and I am just sick of meeting some arbitrary line someone else decided on. Sorry, having a bad day. End of rant...

Rant away. I have to agree because I know quite a few lifters that break tape and we all know it isn't fat.
  • J3ss1caD
    J3ss1caD Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    So glad you said it! Rant away!!!!
  • tgcitw
    tgcitw Posts: 19
    Options
    When I enlisted in 1994 i weighed 166lbs. Now I was 17 years old ( my dad signed me in ), when we switched the weight program four years ago to the BMi scale my max weight changed from 184 to 170. Who weighs the same weight they weighed in high school 18 years later!! And don't get me started on the freaking tension tape measure (cause us fatties love to cheat with that regular measuring tape). Now we have a witness watch us getting taped, I am within standards I myself I just hate the changes, When your body fat was measured in the late 90's that became your new max weight. I would kill for that system again to not go threw the multiple taping every 6 months. You're not alone, stay strong!