April 17 - Weigh in 1 of the Second Challenge

Options
Here's the thread for the first weigh in of the second 4-week challenge! Get excited everyone! I hope everyone had a great week and is looking forward to some progress on the scales tomorrow. :)

Replies

• jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I hope I have made some progress. Losing weight is so freaking hard.
  • marksvizz
    marksvizz Posts: 33
    Options
    I hope I made some progress also, however I've changed my routine around and have been trying to eat more, so I'm a little concearned but I also feel great and it may take a couple of weeks to see results!
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Not sure how things are going to work out. Blew out my knee again on Sunday, so I have been limited and it's swollen big time. I weighed myself and in one day 6lbs! That's alot of swelling. It's somewhat gone down in swelling today, but still looks like a huge softball on one side and a hard tennis ball on the other. May have to skip this weeks weigh in until things adjust. I'll be here to cheer you all though! :)
  • jess_goobie
    jess_goobie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    wooo round 2
  • jlg6599
    Options
    Not sure how things are going to work out. Blew out my knee again on Sunday, so I have been limited and it's swollen big time. I weighed myself and in one day 6lbs! That's alot of swelling. It's somewhat gone down in swelling today, but still looks like a huge softball on one side and a hard tennis ball on the other. May have to skip this weeks weigh in until things adjust. I'll be here to cheer you all though! :)

I hope you get back to normal soon. At least you know the swelling is the reason for the weight gain. Things will get better for you.
  • marksvizz
    marksvizz Posts: 33
    Options
    4/17-182.0lbs
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    SW: 174.0
    GW: 169.9

April 17 : 172.8
    April 24
    May 1
    May 8

160's, I'm coming for youuuuuuuuuuuu.
  • LydiaShackelford
    LydiaShackelford Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    April 10 (SW): 161.6
    April 17: 158.6

Lost: THREE pounds since April 10! WAHOOOO!!!
  • jlg6599
    Options
    SW: 204.4

March 20: 200.8
    March 27: 200.4
    April 3: 199.6
    April10: 198.6

April 17: 198.2
  • jzbjjm
    jzbjjm Posts: 30
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

ending weight from last challenge/SW for this challenge; 200 lbs

4/17/2013: 198 :)

:smile: I'm back in onehundred land
  • nightdragon70
    nightdragon70 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    SW: 216
    GW: 210

CW: 216 - April 17

just kind of maintained, which is perfectly ok with me. I had a few ( well more than a few ) this last weekend, and my workouts have not been as intense lately with the home workout being on a break and only doing gym stuff.. It will pick back up again !
  • mjhorner96
    Options
    SW - this challenge 212.4
    April 17 weight - 211

However, I have a disclaimer. The starting weight is on a different scale. The one I was using I discovered isn't consistent so I am not sure where I am at. But - the 211 weight was on a different scale which gave me the same number three times. So I"m going with that today. :)))
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    New scale! Ugh.
    SW: 188.2
    GW: 180
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    New scale! Ugh.
    SW: 188.2
    GW: 180

Is anyone doing a spreadsheet this time? If not, I volunteer.
  • rachael116
    Options
    SW (end of last challenge): 110
    4/17: 110
    GW (for this challenge): 107

I know there was some chatter earlier about adding in other components to the challenge (ie: more veggies, # of work-outs per week, etc.) - I'd like to add in a exercise challenge for myself (and anyone else who wants in!). I want to try and get to the gym at least twice by next Wed.

Good luck everyone!
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Crap, bad morning, my magic bullet exploded and I was wiping down walls. Forgot to jump on the scale. I'll try to remember tonight.
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    SW (end of last challenge): 110
    4/17: 110
    GW (for this challenge): 107

I know there was some chatter earlier about adding in other components to the challenge (ie: more veggies, # of work-outs per week, etc.) - I'd like to add in a exercise challenge for myself (and anyone else who wants in!). I want to try and get to the gym at least twice by next Wed.

Good luck everyone!

I'm with you on this challenge.
  • 1tiamat
    1tiamat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    CW 207

I'm not sure why but my weight just isn't moving. I've been doing longer and more frequent workouts and keeping my intake around 1500-2000 calories. Possibly not eating enough calories?

Regardless I've been feeling stronger and faster in my workouts, just am not seeing the weight change that I want.
  • sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Start Weight 205.0
    4/17 203.4
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Original SW: 142
    Start of Challenge Mar13: 140
    Mar20: 138.8
    Mar27:136.5
    April3:136
    April10:136
    April17: 141.5

GWfor Challenge: 134
    UltimateGW: 125

As I figured the number is still up. Better than Monday the day after the swelling, lost a pound in 2 days and it's gradually going down. Hope to be adjusted by next week. Being even more limited this week I am going to have to really watch food intake!
    My challenge this week is to get back to reading labels, gotten kinda lazy about that and processed foods are starting to creep into my diet a bit more than I would like. This week, cutting back sugar and refined carbs.