Starting is the key

Options
2»

Replies

• qtjones
    qtjones Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    meccasue, I am glad you are making plan to eat better and exercise. Also it is always good to work out with a friend. They can push you to do more than you want to at times. Great work in deciding to get started again. I have started and stop times before. But guess what. I will keep starting until I get it right and with each other help I believe we can get it right.
  • lilmisscatxoxo
    Options
    Love the Triple D's!!!!!

My Goal for Today is to Ride my Bike for 20min & Hit my 10,000 Steps!
  • SandiW02
    SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    So today I got myself to the gym and did a 30 minute cardio. I was supposed to do weights but blew it off because I just am not feeling it today at all - I am more feeling like a cheese pizza and pepsi. My goal is to not eat pizza or drink the pepsi and go to my Zumba class tonight.
  • lncgurley
    lncgurley Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great goal Torra! You can so do this!!! My goal for today is to do my 30 day shred workout (done) and do my second mini workout this afternoon, and stay under cals, also up my water, trying for 10 glasses today, was way too thirsty last night!

You guys are so encouraging and uplifting, glad I found this group!
  • SandiW02
    Options
    Thanks for the encouraging words Incgruley - the pizza and soda has passed and I no longer want it.

You set a great goal to up your water. I think I am adapt that one myself...thanks for sharing!
  • qtjones
    qtjones Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great work setting your goals for today!!! My Goal today is to 35 minutes of cardio and at least 15 minutes of strength training. Drink 8 glasses of water and stay under my calorie threshold.

I did met my goal for yesterday!!! Continue to build upon your success.

Goal by Sunday is to have workout a total of at 200 mins and lose at least 5 pounds. Keep me accountable!!!
  • Th1974
    Th1974 Posts: 4
    Options
    This is for the person who started up jogging and Loved It! If you have a cell phone I guess there is an app on it that is called C25K (Couch to 5K). A friend of mine used it and really had a great results from it. Just thought I'd throw it out there since you appeared to enjoy the running. good luck.
  • meccasue
    meccasue Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    @TorraWilliams I came back just to see if Zumba won out over the Cheese Pizza and Pepsi. I am so glad to find that did it! ;) (fist pump!!!)

Looking forward to many more goals achieved with us Triple D'ers!! :smile:
  • SandiW02
    Options
    @meccasue - thanks for checking in!