TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY!

Options
2»

Replies

• SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    wow ladies!! you all have motavated me to push harder!!!! you all look wonderful!!! I dont have any progress pic!!! becaues i have not progressed!!! :sad: but i know i can do it!!! I just have to push from way in side!!!! i know i can do it !! i know i can do it

You can do it. Dont give up because one day you will be posting pics of your transformation. One day at a time. If you binge one day, keep moving forward. There is no giving up, you are human you are to mistakes. There is no need to start over just pick up where you left off. Thats my biggest advice, I give people. Exercise is key. If you start walking then thats great but as long as you move. Remember dont ever say I cant because if you put your mind into it, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

Co-signing what every one is saying...It has not been an easy road....but with time and patience you will continue to make progress...You are a success story just by making an effort to change to a better you!!! We got this..
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I agree with the above comments wholeheartedly!!! This journey is NOT always easy ladies! Especially when we have been so accustomed to sedentary lives and eating unhealthy foods without worry (I don't know about you, but this has been my life for about 6 years before I realized that it was time for a REAL change!). We should all be commended for taking the first steps to be healthier!!! I'm sure most of us (including myself) have families, full time jobs, school, etc, etc... sure, we are busy...sometimes even overwhelmed, but we do not use excuses---we keep pushing, we are working towards our goals EVERYDAY!!! I agree with Steph. Making the first step to make a healthier lifestyle change is a success story in itself. A lot of people THINK about losing weight and getting healthier, SOME actually get started with a weight loss or fitness plan. VERY FEW meet their fitness goals and/or keep the weight off by making a commitment to be healthy for life. Let's be in the last category---the FEW who want this more than anything for ourselves, the few who keep pushing until their goals are met, the few who struggle from time to time but get up EVERY TIME stronger and more focused than before. WE ALL will "cross that finish line" because we have such an amazing support system here. No one is perfect, but together, we are a powerful force!!! <
    this may not apply to this particular conversation, but it was in my heart to give this speech this morning, lol. Hopefully someone can take something from it! Remember team: ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING! YOU ARE WHAT YOU CONSTANTLY DO, SPEAK, and BELIEVE!!! If you don't believe in yourself, who will?!!! HUGS!!!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing and I know that we will all getto where we want to be! We just have to push hard and when we feel like giving up, we need to push even harder!!! I know in my case I am full of excuses! Ususally my main one is that I am too tired at the end of the day and too tired to wake up early morning! I know I have to want this more than anything and initially make the sacrifice to push beyond my exhaustion! We should all post our befores for this challenge and our 100 days before summer ending picture so we can see our progress along the way!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    YOU GUYS JUST GIVE ME MOTIVATION DAILY!...I HAD to come back and see these pictures again and awesome words....VERY inpiring and we are continuing to make change....
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Wow!!! Fantastic thread.