Fitness is FUN

We all enjoy DOING things, physical things. I enjoy gardening, long walks in the woods, and swimming.
Please share with us what physical activity you enjoy doing.
Why do you enjoy doing it?
How often do you get the chance to do this?
How does doing this activity help you Physically, Mentally, and Emotionally?
Does your participation in the activity effect your community, family, and/or world?

Replies

• i like to play basketball and football and just go swining and idk wat else. cause you get exersise for it and you be active i do it almost all the time. phsyically i love and emotily i still love it yes i particapate in it and my mom stinks i will do good in it.
  • i play basket ball and have fun and also play football and also just run and its all just for fun
  • I Like To Walk Around With My Friends Just To Get Out The House . I Try To Do This Almost Every Weekend. I Also Play Basketball For Fun Or To Practice.
  • dbugg001
    dbugg001 Posts: 8
    I enjoy playing basketball, football and lifting weights. I get to play basketball almost daily all throughout the year except during the winter then it's just weekly. Football I rarely get to play until the season starts or whenever I can get enough people to play. Lifting weights I just recently started and I'm going to start lifting 3 times a week but I like lifting weights and feeling like I'm getting better for the upcoming football season. Doing these activities help me physically by helping me get into better shape for football, Mentally these things just clear my mind from everything going on in my life. Doing these don't really effect anybody but me and my teammates during the football season.
  • i love sports and i love to eat carotts they are my favorite vegtible and i love fruit but i barely eat it becuase my mom dont buy it so yeah....:P
  • running and swimming ^-^
  • - iGo Out Joggging With My Older Sister Or My Friend .. & Play Basket Ball For Fun With Mason , And With My Older Brother . iGet A Little Workout Out Of It & Its Fun, It Keeps Me Busy , And It Helps Me Calm Down .
  • im salvador and i eat lots
  • I in joy gong out side why do i in joy it be cause it is relaxing to me i do it all the time to me i feel good be cause i stay fit