Meals

Options
joleenl
joleenl Posts: 739 Member
Do you follow the meal plan? Or just the calories and make sure you get the protein? Did anyone do the program at a calorie reduction? Did anyone not follow the meal plan and have good results? If so what did you follow?

Replies

• becca2911
    becca2911 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Not many people seem to follow the meal plan. I was recommended 1900 calories but choose to eat 1500 instead and make sure i get a 40/30/30 split.
  • gadenni34
    gadenni34 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I started using the meal plan. After a while I began to research and then practice intermittent fasting so now I follow calories according to that for me. I still focus on protein to make sure I am getting as close to the split recommended by Lou as possible.
  • Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I haven't looks at the meal plans at all. Pretty much skipped over it since I am doing IF. Try to keep my macros at 45/30/25 with 1800 cal goal.

Not much weight loss but I can see better definition all over and getting stronger.
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I'd like to do the plan according to my TDEE and then eat more on heavy lifting days on days I don't lift I was thinking of light cardio. I guess I will have to wait and see how I feel after starting. I'm not sure when I'm going to start yet. Perhaps the beginning of June. I want to be focused and I will have to find a way to incorporate my weight lifting course I am taking for the month of june.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I do TDEE/BMR. I did read through it, but I don't follow it. My macros are 45/30/25.
  • DanielleJoy129
    Options
    Not many people seem to follow the meal plan. I was recommended 1900 calories but choose to eat 1500 instead and make sure i get a 40/30/30 split.

I'm thinking of doing the same... can you tell me more about your experiences?
    Are you losing lbs? Thanks.