Creative IP Drink Packet Ideas

Options
mprovax1
mprovax1 Posts: 5 Member
I'm curious if anyone has any interesting, creative and tasty ways you doctor up some of these drink mixes. For example, I think my coach puts added Vanilla or Cinnamon in some of them. She also mention using sparkling water in the cranberry one. Any good any yummy ideas?

Replies

• cindirookbanman
    cindirookbanman Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    ooh, I never thought about those...good ideas! Almond extract would be nice in vanilla drink too...

I blended 6 raspberries into my Pina Colada the other day and although my coach kind of gave me crap over it, my carbs were still well within range for the day and it totally gave me the flavour injection I desperately needed. I totally cannot make a habit of it - I realize that...
  • dsjsmom23
    dsjsmom23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My newest favourite is, I make the cappucino drink mix, but instead of water, I use REALLY strong, COLD coffee. I brew it the night before and keep it in my fridge.
    I also add a few ice cubes. and blend it in my magic bullet. Tastes like a frappucino. YUM!
  • dsjsmom23
    dsjsmom23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    ooh, I never thought about those...good ideas! Almond extract would be nice in vanilla drink too...

I blended 6 raspberries into my Pina Colada the other day and although my coach kind of gave me crap over it, my carbs were still well within range for the day and it totally gave me the flavour injection I desperately needed. I totally cannot make a habit of it - I realize that...

My coach would give me crap if I did that too LOL
    Have you ever tried davinci sugar free syrup? I buy it all the time and use it.

I have the raspberry. It's good. I put it in my "passion tea lemonade" (Passion tea from starbucks, with crystal light lemonade and sf raspberry syrup) Tastes just like the real thing from starbucks!

You could put that in your pina colada.