Options
another workout completed! :)

Replies

• Naamah18
    Naamah18 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    another workout completed! :)

Awesome!

Today was Day 8 of Level 3 for me. I'm trying to decide what I want to do after this. I just got a Fitbit and was thinking about doing Couch to 5k. The month of May will be quite busy for me, since I have final exams and need to move to a new apartment during that time. I want to find something that I can keep up with and not just have a set back to the progress I've been making since I started 30DS.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    what about Ripped in 30? It's so similar to the Shred, but you have 4 levels (you do each level for a week) so there is more variety.
    I've been considering redoing Ripped in 30, C25K and BeFit in 90 which is a 90 day program on youtube (for free). Can't decide what to do. Also, I've been checking out the Insanity program - the first 5 workouts are on youtube right now, I might check them out.
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to try Ripped in 30 as my work out on days I can't get to the gym. I love 30DS and did it a few times over the last 2 yrs. I've loaned it to my sister and I'm missing my dose of JM :laugh:
  • Naamah18
    Naamah18 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've considered Ripped in 30 also, but I'd like to try something different for a bit and it would be nice to take advantage of the nicer weather right now and save a video for the colder months when its harder to motivate myself to go out in order to exercise!