Incline decline bench/Squatrack

Options
MaraPN
MaraPN Posts: 66 Member
I cant decide on the bench , im not sure wich one is best. The first one seems easier but maybe with the second one i can do more if i buy the squatrack separately. ive been looking at the exercises to come and it seems possible to do them
with both benches. Well to me but since i havent even started yet im not sure. help?
btw the second one declines aswell as inclines

1366557959N400538_1_1.jpg

1366558023N400536_1_1.jpg

Replies

• MaraPN
    Options
    couldnt get my pictures smaller but it worked
  • MaraPN
    Options
    pictures disappeared :(

400538_1_1.jpg

400536_1_1.jpg
  • tammymusic1
    tammymusic1 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    bumping this because I am going to try to start soon but looking for equipment too. I think the one with the rack would be better but not sure
  • MaraPN
    Options
    i thought so too, but hoping for some advice from people who are finished/almost finished.
    I just started stage 1 today so im not sure if the second one works in other stages.
  • MaraPN
    Options
    i thought so too, but hoping for some advice from people who are finished/almost finished.
    I just started stage 1 today so im not sure if the second one works in other stages.
  • tammymusic1
    tammymusic1 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    moving this up for you again hoping someone who is doing it can tell us both
  • lcuconley
    lcuconley Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    there are lots of folks who do this at home. I don't, but you definitely want to have a squat rack.
  • lazyjane75
    lazyjane75 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am not sure I can tell from the pictures, but I don't see how you can use that rack that's built in while standing. Maybe on the non-bench side? I would go for a separate rack that you can move over the bench if necessary (and I haven't read ahead to stages 6 & 7, but you don't need a rack on your bench for stages 1-5). Best to have a squat rack with multiple height settings, IMO.
  • MaraPN
    Options
    Oke thanks ill just buy the bench without the rack.