Egg Whites

Options
2»

Replies

• MICHELED370
    MICHELED370 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I DRINK MINE!!! 8 OZ OF PASTURIZED CARTON EGG WHITES WITH 1/2 SCOOP OF PROTIEN POWER AND A LITTLE STEVIA AND I ADD MACADAMIA OIL FOR A HEALTHY FAT. MAKES SUCH A YUMMY CREAMY SHAKE! LOVE IT!!!!
  • abbyrae1
    abbyrae1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    MuscleEgg! Pasteurized egg whites that come in different flavors. The chocolate ones taste kind of like coco pebbles when cooked...but you can add them to anything because they are pasteurized they are safe to drink also.
    http://www.muscleegg.com/

check the website, lots of info, different flavors, uses, etc.
  • rdrettig1
    rdrettig1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I was going to say the same as the last two girls. The egg whites that come in a carton are safe to drink so maybe you could add it to a protein shake or something? I just add garlic powder and pepper to mine. I also cook mine with organic coconut oil. I actually enjoy egg whites so much more hard boiled, no idea why lol.
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Go to MuseleEgg.com ....they have flavored, drinkable eggwhites! I just got mine last week and they are AMAZING!!!! They are pasturized 6 times so it makes them completely safe to drink. They have them in Vanilla, Chocolate, Mint Brownie, and Chocolate/Caramel flavors. I got the Chocolate and Choc/Caramel flavors. 1/2 cup = 5 egg whites. soooo easy to get down. I just recently made up a protein shake concoction and it's DELISHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    1/2C unsweetened Almond Milk (reg or vanilla)
    1/2C + 2TBS of the Choco/Caramel egg whites (equivalent of 6 eggwhites)
    1 scoop choco protein powder
    drop of vanilla and coconut extract
    Shake and drink...soooooooooo good :)

It's good straight up too!
  • urbliss777
    urbliss777 Posts: 48
    Options
    Looks like I am super late for this topic, but in case anyone else has issues with egg whites. I put Salsa in it sometimes. Also egg whites with Turkey bacon (or another lean meat) with Sriracha hot sauce.