Just joined group would love advice

Options
rdunlap81
rdunlap81 Posts: 97 Member
Ok. I am 32 years old. I have been on MFP for over a year now. I lost 11 lbs last year but got hurt and had to take steroids. I gained all weight back plus some. Now I am struggling to lose any weight at all. I exercise daily. My kids play soccer and I coach so I am on the go most weekends and end up eating out but still try to stay under my calorie goal. During the week I really try to make sure I am eating right.. I have cut out soda on most days and mostly drink water. Just need some help or ideas on ways to jump start my weight loss.

Replies

• blpnana
    blpnana Posts: 36
    Options
    One of the things that has helped me the most is incorporating more nutrient dense foods in my diet and eliminating processed foods. Maybe this could help you as well. Sounds like you're really active and that's great - that's my downfall, the activity. If you're on the go, are you eating fast food? That could be an issue, but it doesn't have to be if you're careful with your choices. All the best to you and stay motivated! :wink:
  • rdunlap81
    rdunlap81 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I do end up eating fast food at least one day a week. I try to pick grilled chicken sandwiches or the wraps.