Help!

Options
Marci369
Marci369 Posts: 2 Member
I started IP on 4/4/13 with 75lbs total to lose. I lost 10 lbs in 10 days and then ate some pickles and gained 1 1/2 lbs the next day and 1/2 lb the next day. I am now on day 20 and have struggled to lose the full 2 lbs I gained. Is this normal? I feel like it is still very early in the game, and should be continuing to lose. My coach says no lemon juice or tomatoes, however I continue to see lots of recipes using lemon juice and tomatoes. What's up with that? Any suggestions for me?

Replies

• mprovax1
    mprovax1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Marci369,

10lbs the first week? That's AWESOME and I would be THRILLED to lose that much the first week. I lost 3.8lb my first week . My only advice is THROW OUT THE SCALE or have someone hide it from you. You'll drive yourself crazy with all the ups/downs on this program. Keep your weigh ins with your coach consistent as far as day and time of the week and you'll see progress :-).

My coach informed me that I can have tomatoes but only twice a week. She said it had something to do with the acidity or something. I thought lemon juice from an actual lemon was ok, I'll have to check on that myself.

I like to have pickles too for snack but haven't any issues. Maybe it's the water retention from the sodium? Make sure you drink all your required water.

Good Luck and CONGRATULATIONS on your success so far. Keep up the good work.

-M