No app for android users :(

Options
Erod1972
Erod1972 Posts: 34 Member
Hi all,

I just joined this group, I have been lifting for 25 years and have done these basic movements off and on for a long time. I am planning on joining another gym that has a proper squat rack. (my current one has only smith machines-think Planet Fitness) I wanted to log my progress meticulously like I am logging my Macros on this site. I went to the SL 5X5 websit, became a member, and went to the app store and...doh! They only have it for iphone users :grumble: Does anyone know of a suitable app for your Android based operating sytem that mimics the official SL 5X5 app? Without copyright infringement of course. If you do I would love to know about it so I can reboot and inject some life into my old tired workout with some old school weight training!
Thanks!

-E

Replies

• acewamp
    acewamp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I use Lifting Buddy, it is designed to be used for Stronglifts.. It has worked great for me.
  • winf
    winf Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    LiftBig and Strong Log. There is also some other 3rd party Strong Lifts 5x5 on google play store. I use lift big, it keeps up with all you increases, stalls, and deloads in accordance to the stronglifts program, even switches you to 3x5 after 2 deloads. With strong log you can add other exercises and use it more like a notebook to track weight, sets, and reps. Strong log would be good for when you advance beyond 3x5 on stronglifts and start doing an intermediate routine.
  • Erod1972
    Erod1972 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies. Liftbig seems to be the app as close to the SL 5X5 method. Like winf says it has the deloads and also switches to 3X5. I think I'm going to go with that one. Thanks again.