Insanity Schedule

Options
Here is the Insanity Schedule for you all as well as the fit test tracker!

2mpa6ts.jpg

6hkl6q.jpg

Replies

• QueenOfQueens42
    QueenOfQueens42 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I have had this DVD set for about 6 months now, it's been collectiong dust like the other dvd sets I have...my BFF and I started our workout routine again on 15-April-2013 after a 3 year break :( and it's been going really good so far!
    Feels good to work out again :)
    Your schedule is showing up with big red X's am I doing something worng?
  • kailexx
    kailexx Posts: 197
    Options
    oh crap! i didn't realize that it didn't turn out. I'll get that fixed in just a few! thanks for letting me know!
    It really does feel great to get back into the swing of it all, I missed doing it! and i can't wait to start insanity.
  • kariandtc
    kariandtc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for organizing. I also have the DVD set sitting at home and am so excited to start using it.
  • rpdgecko
    rpdgecko Posts: 1
    Options
    I started a few days ago (just finished day 4), so I'm not too far ahead of you folks - I guess I'll join up if no one objects!

Look forward to getting through this thing with you guys!
  • kailexx
    Options
    It's wonderful to have you all! I'm so excited! I swear i'm working on fixing the schedule! it's just been a super hectic day and it's not over yet!
  • kailexx
    Options
    the schedule and fit test is fixed! sorry it's cut off on the very far right side a little bit, but nothing important is cut off, just basically 2 letters and the border!
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Great idea to post the schedule, do you have a video times to help everyone fit it into their workweek?
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Question on videos. There is one titled "Pure Cardio, Cardio Abs" and another titled "Cardio Abs," which do you use when?