Motivation

Options
What is your motivation?

Replies

• swaldron13
    swaldron13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am a marathon runner, but I'm super slow. I think of myself as a turtle. That being said, I'd like to get faster and also become stronger. So that is my motivation. I also want to lose 25 pounds. :)
  • LadyD524
    LadyD524 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Ladies

I am looking forward to starting the Insanity work with you guys.My motivation is my kids of course having a healthy mom and wanting to be fit and healthy when I turn 30 year's old in May :smile:
  • MelissaOnPurpose
    MelissaOnPurpose Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am a marathon runner, but I'm super slow. I think of myself as a turtle. That being said, I'd like to get faster and also become stronger. So that is my motivation. I also want to lose 25 pounds. :)

Girl, have you ever done Insanity before? I have heard nothing but great stuff from my runner friends...It helped them with their stamina most of all. I think you're gonna love it...Me on the other hand; I'm not a runner so I'm gonna have to focus on a different reason! :) Best of luck to you! Guarantee those 25 lbs will melt off during this program.
  • MelissaOnPurpose
    MelissaOnPurpose Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My motivation is my son!...I have other motivations but first and foremost, it's him! He is four and VERY impressionable and he pays attention to things more than I do. So I KNOW he is watching me and taking mental notes. Ya know? I WILL be a fit, healthy, active Mom...And lead by example!!! :D
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Went dress shopping on Sunday...if that isn't enough motivation, not sure what is!!! …well besides bathing suit, lol…
  • kailexx
    kailexx Posts: 197
    Options
    Went dress shopping on Sunday...if that isn't enough motivation, not sure what is!!! …well besides bathing suit, lol…

nice! i can't wait for dress shopping, i love it!