When does this damn thing end?

meglbrownct
meglbrownct Posts: 3 Member
I'm fading people. I just cannot eat enough and I have yet to see positive health benefits, aside from the pounds lost (which I will happily take). Headache is better, but that has been sinuses. I'm having weird period cramps without a period (mirena, or stress, maybe both - haven't had since last year). Bad breath, skin is a hot mess and I hate everyone. No energy yet. I thought some of these symptoms would only last a few days. I'm headed out to a meeting and probably dinner tonight. I will do my best not to go crazy.

Any suggestions what I should add back in that would get me through, bump up my calories to a reasonable amount? Keep in mind I'm having trouble since I can't run to the store any time I need to. Which adds another level of evil to this thing.

On a positive note, yes, I've lost some weight, and feel I have a better handle on the carb thing, and have lost some of the bloat I think, and I've gotten my calorie range back down to where it should be (I'm just way to low now!). Any suggestions would be helpful. Need to go eat my last tablespoon of almond butter...