April 25th challenge

Options

Replies

• theparnellslisa
    theparnellslisa Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    GOD grant me the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change; COURAGE to change the things I can; and WISDOM to know the difference.

This mission is one that we each have control of, to succeed or to fail! Let's succeed this one last time so we never have to do this again!!
  • andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Another belief of mine; that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise. Margaret Atwood......
  • Meemilla
    Meemilla Posts: 46
    Options
    Your life is a result of the choices you make...
    If you don't like your life, it's time to start making better choices.

Team sacrimoni

And 3.25 mile walk is complete.
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Sacrimoni: Missmegan

“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.”
    ― Tupac Shakur

3 mile walk and always under my calorie goal
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    "Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing"

-Theodore Roosevelt
  • info_nrs
    info_nrs Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I always stress this one to my son, but it can apply to anything in life---hard work is what matters!!

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."

Team Moltisani :glasses:
  • monica2410
    monica2410 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    'Recognise your own worth!'

Think I read it on here, so true.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Another belief of mine; that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise. Margaret Atwood......

I love this quote!
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    If you canot run, then walk! Just get up and do it!

Have no Idea who said this, but every time I feel like just lounging on the couch I try to keep that in mind and get up to at least go for a walk!
  • ukaggirl
    ukaggirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Team Aprile:

If you want something you've never had, then you've got to do somegthing you've never done.

1.5 mile walk in this morning...hope to get more in before the day is over. :)
  • pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    More poweful than the will to win is the courage to begin.
  • admmommy
    admmommy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    "Exercise to be fit, not skinny. Eat to nourish your body...and always ignore the haters, doubters and unhealthy examples that were once feeding you. You are worth more than you realize." -- author unknown

I have walked for a mile as well :)

Go Paulie Walnuts!!!

I will add later if I stayed under calorie goal
  • Crystalagain22
    Crystalagain22 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    ~Sacrimoni, Octobergirl321~, I didn't have one, so looked through and loved this one..."What fits your busy schedule better - exercising one hour a day, or being fat 24 hours a day!

Going to try to get 2 miles on the elliptical today also...I will update later on :)
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    "I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride & live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am. "

Got my quote about to go for a ride and will see about the walk later.
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I actually have motivational quotes all over, it comes natural my mom was all about positive attitudes and achieving what you are believing, in fact growing up my initials were P.M.A and she said it stood for Positive Mental Attitude I loved my momma she was an amazing person...sorry got a little side tracked. :flowerforyou:

A few of my favorites are:
    *Do or do not there is no try – Yoda
    *Rather than aiming for being perfect, just aim to be little bit better today than you were yesterday
    *Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can
    *Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!
  • Crystalagain22
    Crystalagain22 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Also always under my calorie goal :)
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Here are a few of my favorites!

If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results.” ~Jack Dixon

“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” ~Jim Rohn

“All great achievements require time.” ~Maya Angelou

And finally ....

“I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond.” ~Mae West

Margit
    Team Sacramoni
  • taylor0204
    taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Purpose is what gives life a meaning. C.H. Parkhurst

Team Sacrimoni
  • Tigger31179
    Tigger31179 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'
    Muhammad Ali

For me, I don't love dieting, or working out. But, I know that if I "suffer now" I will get to live the rest of my life healthier, happier, and LONGER!
  • phenetra
    phenetra Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    "Live each day as your last" or "live on purpose"