Options
indianarose2
indianarose2 Posts: 469 Member
10-15 lbs to go. I haven't seen the scale move in months so I am looking forward to seeing some results using mfp and encouraging others on the same journey!

Replies

• penguinattackstudios
    penguinattackstudios Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    The less you have to lose the harder it is. I thought I could lose at least 5lbs in 3 months. Well it's been 3 months and I haven't lost a pound. I work out 6 days a week doing JM's body revolution and running. I'm losing fat and inches but the scale hasn't budged.

But I'm just going to keep at it and hopefully I can drop a few pounds by summer.

Good luck!
  • penguinattackstudios
    penguinattackstudios Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    The less you have to lose the harder it is. I thought I could lose at least 5lbs in 3 months. Well it's been 3 months and I haven't lost a pound. I work out 6 days a week doing JM's body revolution and running. I'm losing fat and inches but the scale hasn't budged.

But I'm just going to keep at it and hopefully I can drop a few pounds by summer.

Good luck!

I wouldn't worry about the actual weight. If you're slimming down then the only thing that's keeping the weight is your muscle mass. :)
  • indianarose2
    indianarose2 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I agree! Less fat, more muscle = smaller size! Doing all the good!!!