New to Group

Options
VickiDiane22
VickiDiane22 Posts: 118 Member
I just found this group and am happy I did. If I'm not on MFP I'm reading or doing needlework.
I'm 63 yrs old. Recently retired. Been married to the same man since I was 19. Have two grown sons David and Robert
Have two grandsons Dylan 15 and Ryan 13
I'm 5' and weigh 210 lbs GW is 135 I've lost 10 lbs since Jan 2013
I have 2 dogs Luna, a pitbull and Linus a Doberman/dachsund mix
I just downloaded to my Kindle 11 Nora Roberts books cause I'm leaving for the beach.
I have 621 books on Kindle and same on Nook some read some not buying books is an addiction to me.
Trying to decide if I want to read Game of Throne books
I like historical fiction romance love love and happy endings
Right now Reading "his mail Order Mrs." by LeeAnn Mackenzie
Looking for friends

Replies

• cmcis
    cmcis Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Wow! 621 novels, thats impressive. I thought I had a lot at 90 novels. I tend to read science fiction/fantasy novels. I like buying books where there are a lot of pages to read. Needs to be at least 350 pages for me to believe that a story's been developed.

It looks like we have similar goals weight wise and I'm sure we can help motivate each other. I've put a friend request in.
  • g6author
    g6author Posts: 11
    Options
    I just found this group and am happy I did. If I'm not on MFP I'm reading or doing needlework.
    I'm 63 yrs old. Recently retired. Been married to the same man since I was 19. Have two grown sons David and Robert
    Have two grandsons Dylan 15 and Ryan 13
    I'm 5' and weigh 210 lbs GW is 135 I've lost 10 lbs since Jan 2013
    I have 2 dogs Luna, a pitbull and Linus a Doberman/dachsund mix
    I just downloaded to my Kindle 11 Nora Roberts books cause I'm leaving for the beach.
    I have 621 books on Kindle and same on Nook some read some not buying books is an addiction to me.
    Trying to decide if I want to read Game of Throne books
    I like historical fiction romance love love and happy endings
    Right now Reading "his mail Order Mrs." by LeeAnn Mackenzie
    Looking for friends
    Wow!! Impressive Kindle collection. I love to read but I am currently limited to school text books. I am a self published author and I can't wait until I am free enough with my time so I can get back to writing! Good luck with your goals...I started my journey at 227.. you can do it! Enjoy your vacation.