Just finished Stage 1 - Results

Options
Really enjoyed it! I had already reached my goal weight when I started but I am much more toned now and my butt doesn't wobble like it use to! Progress pic in my profile pic on the left. I used to do cardio every day and now I am just doing lifting every other day with the odd walk or zumba class here and there.

Gains:
Squat : 20lbs
65lbs
Pushups: All girly ones
10 real ones
Shoulder Press: 8lbs each hand _________ 15 each hand
Seated Row: 30lbs
60lbs

Deadlift: 30lbs
85lbs
Lat Pulldown: 30lbs
60lbs
Lunge: 10lbs
40lbs
Stepups: 8each hand
15 each hand

Squats I could probably do a bit more but the bar hurts my neck/shoulders! I try and roll it down a bit so it's not sitting on my spine but it then feels like it will roll off my back.

Sad to finish this stage, stage 2 seems quite complicated! Thinking of swapping to stronglifts 5x5 but I will give it a try for a few workout and hopefully I will end up enjoying it! Anyone else starting Stage 2 this week?

Replies

• Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Great strength gains :flowerforyou: and you look awesome !!!

Just finished stage 1 myself and playing around with stage 2 to achieve a comfort level with the different exercises. Seems complicated to me as we'll but no harm in giving it a try:))

Good luck !!
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Stage 2 is great once you get the moves. They're not as complicated as they seem, imo.

Great job on the gains! You look phenomenal!
  • joolson45
    joolson45 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    congrats... you look great!
  • lazyjane75
    lazyjane75 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm jealous of your lat pulldowns. I can't seem to up my weights on those and I'm at Stage 3.

BTW, at my gym they have these pads that you can put on the bar while doing squats. I had the same problem as you are having and I thought the pads really helped. Kinda gross if you think about other people's sweat being on them, but I always take a shower after working out (eventually).:tongue:
  • minijag06
    minijag06 Posts: 70
    Options
    Wow. I want your abs! Okay, so I just joined this group and am looking for something for after Jillian's 90 Day Revolution - which I'm almost done with Week 8. Lost fat - now I want to see more muscle. Do you guys recommend this?
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Wow. I want your abs! Okay, so I just joined this group and am looking for something for after Jillian's 90 Day Revolution - which I'm almost done with Week 8. Lost fat - now I want to see more muscle. Do you guys recommend this?

YES!! And open good work!!:flowerforyou:
  • BarbellCowgirl
    BarbellCowgirl Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!