Daily Check In Thread

Options

Replies

• dawnrpurvis
    dawnrpurvis Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    W1D2, found it a bit harder today than yesterday. I think I may repeat week 1 after this week until I can do every minute of running from beginning to end (I'm only managing 6 at the moment). Thanks for the advice and stories :-)
  • Aine8046
    Aine8046 Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    CM_73 wrote: »
    Aine8046 wrote: »
    And, W4D1 complete.
    I actually found it quite tough, but glad that it's another one ticked off :)

Cool! I also do two runs in a row on Sat/Sun as I do not have much time during the workdays...
    I, in fact, found W4D1 pretty easy and even did another 3 minute portion at the end just for fun! W4D2 tomorrow for me.

You ran extra, just for fun?

I understand all of those words, just not in that order!! :D
    I'm very much looking forward to the day when I can enjoy it, hopefully won't be toooo far away!

LOL Yes, I do! Did the same drill today for W4D2!
  • Aine8046
    Options
    madebs666 wrote: »
    W1D2, found it a bit harder today than yesterday. I think I may repeat week 1 after this week until I can do every minute of running from beginning to end (I'm only managing 6 at the moment). Thanks for the advice and stories :-)

Slow down! That was the best advice I got when I started.
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I haven't dropped off the band wagon. I hurt my back and haven't run since last week. It is killing me to have to sit out these last few days when the weather has been decent (like above 30). Probably back to the chiropractor today. :(
    Good job everyone for all of your good work!
  • upsaluki
    upsaluki Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    woodwardtm wrote: »
    I haven't dropped off the band wagon. I hurt my back and haven't run since last week. It is killing me to have to sit out these last few days when the weather has been decent (like above 30). Probably back to the chiropractor today. :(

Hang in there. I have a wonky back too, so I know where you're coming from.
  • upsaluki
    Options
    W7D1 is done. Pretty chilly at 8F here. I had to drag myself out there. On to the next day.
  • upsaluki
    Options
    New here, but completed W5D2 this morning. Not looking forward to W5D3.

You'll do great. Don't worry about speed, just keep your feet moving.
  • FitCurves1818
    FitCurves1818 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    W4D3 complete. Coming back from an illness but this run felt great. Mind over matter. I'm about 10lbs heavier than I'd like to be for high impact exercise sake, but my body is handling these runs much better than expected.
  • Aine8046
    Options
    W4D3 is done! Looking forward to a fun Week5! :)
  • Aine8046
    Options
    W4D3 complete. Coming back from an illness but this run felt great. Mind over matter. I'm about 10lbs heavier than I'd like to be for high impact exercise sake, but my body is handling these runs much better than expected.

Awesome! :)
  • Aine8046
    Options
    upsaluki wrote: »
    W7D1 is done. Pretty chilly at 8F here. I had to drag myself out there. On to the next day.

8F sounds really crazy! Awesome dedication! :)
  • Aine8046
    Options
    woodwardtm wrote: »

I have severe back aches from time to time and can totally relate... Get well soon!
  • Aine8046
    Options
    W4D2 complete!

Quite tough again, but this one was through a muddy woodland with some fair sized hills so quite pleased I survived it let alone completed it!

Great job! Catch up!
  • upsaluki
    Options
    Hey guys. It's been a while since i finished c25k, but i wanted to share my progress with you.Take a look at the 2 runs below and why we say to take it slow.Speed comes with time and distance.

dt19wxb4alb0.jpg
    szx2wjux7f74.jpg

I will never be one of those people that can run a 5k in 20' , my body is not built for it. I think 30' is not an unrealistic goal though.

Great job!