Just started week 6 today

Options
I just did the first day of week 6 today :happy:
Really loving finding my running shoes again!I used to run for the school when i was 14,but not any kind of distance,i was a 100 and 200 metre sprinter,so this is really all new to me!But i'm loving every second,and if anyone told me i'd have been running for 20 minutes,non stop,just 5 weeks ago,i would've laughed my socks off at them!
But that's what i did for the last day of week 5,and i felt amazing!
I've signed up for the race for life in June (5k),and now i really believe i will be able to run the whole thing :happy:

If anyone wants to add me as a friend on this group,please feel free :happy: Would love some more C25K buddies to share our journey together.Please send a short message saying youre doing the C25K with your invite.I look forward to getting to know more of you soon.x

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    It's so magical, such a gift. Great job to you for putting in the time and the work!
  • BeachGurl815
    BeachGurl815 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Great job! I could have wrote the same story...My next run is w6d1 and I used to run sprints on the track team in HS. I never did distance - I actually felt I was not meant to be a runner. But here I am and I am doing it!