Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

COMMITMENT - THURSDAY 4/25/13

13»

Replies

• TDABMama0617
    TDABMama0617 Posts: 29 Member
    So I was off work today, but forgot to post goals...anyway I did a Women's Health workout and played volleyball (with no subs) for an hour. I'm not really sure if I'm going to do 30DS tonight or not...I'm pretty tired already (not to mention sore and way below my calories anyway). I'll let you know tomorrow if I did it or not. :-)
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    I've already done my strength training this morning, and tonight I'm going to run 4 miles. Tomorrow is a rest day (gearing up for a 5k on Saturday, followed by ANOTHER run at my daughter's school) so I'm going to push a little harder tonight.

Well, although I REALLY didn't feel like doing it, I ran 4 miles tonight, finishing in just under 43 minutes. I feel good about it, but I'm so glad tomorrow is a rest day. Not entirely I guess - I'm still doing strength training in the a.m., just no run tomorrow night.
  • mcwdvm
    mcwdvm Posts: 54 Member
    I hit my calories again- even though there were cream cheese cupcakes in the break room at work... Good grief!:noway:
    I was not able to get a run in because of work, but I squeezed in 2 gorilla ap workouts at 9pm which I felt really good about. On to friday- really want to get a run in.
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    April 24th's Commitment:

Today's commitment is to walk 12,000 steps today (1 mile at work and at least 2 miles with friends at a park tonight). I also want to start this 100 push up app that is on my Iphone (but the modified wall push ups).

LETS KEEP ROCKING THIS LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!!!

Well I did 13,000 steps yesterday! It would have been more becuase my 1 mile at work ended up being half a mile because we had an observer come to work.

I did not meet the 100 push ups. I checked it out (downloaded it wednesday late night). So hopefully that counts for something!

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!!!
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Well forced myself off the couch and hiked for 43 minutes tonite, DONT LET THE DOWN AND OUTS KEEP YOU THERE!!! Get up and get going, it aint easy, but staying overweight is.

AWESOME ATTITUDE AND GOOD WORK! :)
  • nicolie81587
    nicolie81587 Posts: 75 Member
    Well, I have 2 papers due so I'm not sure if I will be doing anything since I need to get those two things turned in. However, if I do I will probably to 60 minutes elliptical and either level 2 of 30DS or 100 bicycle crunches. I haven't had a day off since the 15th, though.. so we'll see. :)

I did end up doing this... tomorrow will be my rest day.
  • sgouti1
    sgouti1 Posts: 98 Member
    I'm heading to the gym as soon as I get off of work, and I'm going to put in at least one hour before going out tonight. And, I'm super pumped up for my work out because I bought the most comfy running shoes yesterday!

I COMMIT, VOW, SWEAR to all of you that I will not have one sip of booze tonight! :)

I <3 MFP for making all those extra calories stare me right back in the face...

I worked out for an hour on the elliptical and walked for about 15 mins on the treadmill to cool down. I did go out with all my friends and drank 2 bottled waters only! I did not have any midnight snacks when I got home! :)
  • I did my goal yesterday, I walked/hiked with the dogs for an hour!!
  • TheFabTam
    TheFabTam Posts: 88 Member
    Sorry I did not commit yesterday. I was sick. :( Much better now an recommitted.